DAMN! this dude can drive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    I will admit it takes balls to go down a straight with walls at 60mph sideways, though.
    Word, that is what amazed me.
    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by randomtask37
      never in my life will i be able to do that...

although i wish i could
      รง
      i can, just give a power car and a track like that and I willd o that with some practice in some days.
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

look how close he gets the the walls on the straights. That would suck if he took someones hand off.

I also love how he starts his drift more than 100m away from the turn, crazyy

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6

although i wish i could
          รง
          i can, just give a power car and a track like that and I willd o that with some practice in some days.
          Diego, you do realize what you are saying right? It'll take you more than a couple of days to do that.
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
            Originally posted by diegom6

although i wish i could
            รง
            Diego, you do realize what you are saying right? It'll take you more than a couple of days to do that.

Yes, maybe 1 month , but not more than that if practice it all the day, I know I can do that, to hell with the people who don't believe! ;)
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Given an unlimited amount of cars to destroy, an unlimited payroll, unlimited track time, and any other condition that is damn near impossible to achieve, I'm pretty sure anyone could.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
                Given an unlimited amount of cars to destroy, an unlimited payroll, unlimited track time, and any other condition that is damn near impossible to achieve, I'm pretty sure anyone could.
                that's true! that's why i said give me car I wouldn't do it with my car, oh well I just said car= singular...lol some cars. Nah, if the track is enough wide with out walls I can practice and practive over and over until I know I could do that near the walls.

Who knows... :P

Comment

I wouldn't want to get fucking paid for getting that close to a wall. Ever.

Jesus!
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

INSANE...wow

Comment

Originally posted by golde30
                      white ppl with BMW's dont go to jail just for doing drugs, only minorities...
                      LMAO, funny shit.

Comment

I don't think that I will ever be able to trust myself, or physics, when pointing my car intentionally towards the paddock wall to make it drift. That take guts.
                        1990 325is

Comment

It's too bad Ueo's passed away... :(
                          R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

he didnt pass away. He is competing in the next d1 round. Also ontop of that the drift king sayed it himself that he is the best ae86 driver. Also you dont win d1 2003 grand prix with luck. His car has the 4age dohc with itb's with velocity stacks. He had like 180 hp in 2003. Now he is @ 220 n/a.
                            Only other hachi i give respect to is the up garage 1. 4age on boost.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmin
                              I don't think that I will ever be able to trust myself, or physics, when pointing my car intentionally towards the paddock wall to make it drift. That take guts.
                              If your driving skills aren't ennogh to get that level...it's ok... :D

Comment

watch how quick his hands move, theyre freakin inhuman...
                                : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
                                Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Working...
                                X