No announcement yet.

I pick up a mint condition hardtop for my Vert and they where local here in IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pick up a mint condition hardtop for my Vert and they where local here in IL

I found a mint condition hardtop for my Vert . My car is currently at the body shop since it was rear end last year . I took the top over to the body shop today and they help me install it since I will be picking up my car next weekend . Its needed to wrench down all the way to get it sit flush when I took the picture .

Cool. How is the E30 scene in Chicagoland? I'm moving to Lincoln Park, Chicago in June.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
      Cool. How is the E30 scene in Chicagoland? I'm moving to Lincoln Park, Chicago in June.
      I not that big on the BMW scene at the moment since I came from the VW scene and I been keeping low key with the my vert . Lincoln park is nice in Chicago (north side ) . I hope to go to more GTG when the weather gets nicer here since my E30 sleeps during the winter .

Comment

Nice pick up!
        ~Stay Thirsty~

Comment

one more pic .. :p

Comment

chicagoland scene for e30s IMO is shit. expect a lot of teen driftboys and their plastidipped, $1000 drift projects with lots of rust, grip royal steering wheels, rear windshields bombed with stupid stance stickers, pink bottle caps and home depot front lips.

not to boast or anything, but here's my E30 one of the nicer ones in the chicago area. it's got a euro filler plate in the rear, an IS lip in the front and an IS wing now, photos below are from last year.

Comment

^^ nice mint example

I go to chicago pretty often, but got a damn ticket for euro front license plate last time. meh. I still have TX plates and have lived in Michigan for 5 years and never had a issue. oh well, proy take the train or something from now on.
              Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
              http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice pick up, I'm guessing this was the hardtop on Craigslist?
                -Justin

sigpic

Current: BMWless for now... '15 Grand Cherokee & '03 Mach 1

Comment

On CL. Posted at BF.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Working...
                  X