• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDP! Nice score!

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Wow! Ballin out of control Diego!

Where did you get the VIN info from?
      Reminiscing...

Comment

Going to be minty!
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Hnnnnnngg!
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Car is painted, but no pictures of it yet. Now on the mess....repalcing worn parts, cleaning etc. And not forget the real expensive parts....

CATless and no oxygen sensor from factory!

Special OPTION

Order options
            No. Description
            199 EQUIPMENT FOR LEADED FUEL

New bushes

Leaky hose/pipes and rear right EDC shock seems too :(

The magic button :bow:

Throttle cable, arms, bushigs, lower control arms, frotn shocks, accumulators, etc etc.

That's all for now. More to come.

-Diego
            Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Wow. Balling out of control with the NEW EDC strut housings.

Originally posted by whysimon
              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Wow. That's some coin.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

So, while replacing the acumulators, just found that the old ones were different shape and the driver side, the mounting bracket was cutted and modify to fit the "ATE" acumulator, but luckily the passenger side bracket is intact and fitted nice. I will have to fab a new bracket fo the driver side. Not sure from where the previous shopp sourced and adapted these acumulators, but the mechanic did a hackjob! 100 BAR?

Differences..

BMW OEM vs ATE aftermarket

Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Last night I dreamt I had an E34 M5 and it was the most awesome thing since sliced bread.

I also fucked Olivia Wilde in that dream. I am not about to say the M5 was better than OW in dreamland, but it was basically a tie.

So basically, fuck you. Give me your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                      Last night I dreamt I had an E34 M5 and it was the most awesome thing since sliced bread.

I also fucked Olivia Wilde in that dream. I am not about to say the M5 was better than OW in dreamland, but it was basically a tie.

So basically, fuck you. Give me your car.
                      LOL

Diego, nice work! Can't wait to see how it comes out :up:

Comment

Small update..Fabbed a plate to hold the accumulator. Flushed the junky ATF thing of allt he lines, reservoir, SLS shocks, etc. To replace with Pentosin.

A bit of debris in the filter...all cleaned by now.

A tad blackish for my taste...at least not barnish depositis.

Comment

Taking off the cam tray to reseal it. It was leaking a bit of oil through it.

Next to their bigger/younger brotha...

Comment

Took off the rear EDC shock to change the spring rubber pads which were worn with new ones and the rear right EDC shock (as seen in previous pages) to give it a closer look.

I dissambled it and only found that the big o'ring was damaged or crimped, so I replaced it with a new one and the dust seal looked good I left it intact as well the rest of parts. Hopefully the o'ring was the culprit of the leaky shock....crossing fingers.

I also flushed all the crappy ATF fluid of the shocks and lines.

Looked fine

Here is the damaged o'ring...

More comming...

-Diego

Comment

Moar updates...

Found locally "aftermarket" shock boot/bumstop that fits perfect sicne the old ones were worn/broken.

Added some Wurth antigravel/undercoating stuff down there as well the brake calipers.

-Diego

Comment

Much more clean now...

Comment

Working...
                                X