Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body from Portland driving out Sunday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well... damn it, my bucket of bolts, "4DAFUN" will not be there. I took it in to get all the rock chips taken care of a week and a half ago, and guess who went on vacation... their painter!!! They're still waiting for the front bumper gasket and tape to arrive. Shit... maybe next year. I might still come... in the wife's 2005 Corolla! Can I still caravan with you guys in a (gasp!) Corolla?
    sigpic

Eric Adams
    Portland, Oregon

Comment

i might be taking the girls up there sunday. text me before you leave, alright seth?
      sigpic
      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 4DAFUN View Post
        Well... damn it, my bucket of bolts, "4DAFUN" will not be there. I took it in to get all the rock chips taken care of a week and a half ago, and guess who went on vacation... their painter!!! They're still waiting for the front bumper gasket and tape to arrive. Shit... maybe next year. I might still come... in the wife's 2005 Corolla! Can I still caravan with you guys in a (gasp!) Corolla?
        Bring the E30 without fixing the chips?
        1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
          i might be taking the girls up there sunday. text me before you leave, alright seth?
          Not sure if I'm going now, my dog was attacked yesterday and every penny I had went to vet bills. Ill let you know if I do end up making it up

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            Not sure if I'm going now, my dog was attacked yesterday and every penny I had went to vet bills. Ill let you know if I do end up making it up
            Ugh, sorry to hear this. If you need a lawyer, let me know.
            1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Nope... "4DAFUN" won't be there... the bumper was pulled along with the grills and it's locked up at the body shop. It was really poor timing on my part, expecting them to do a miracle in a week.
              sigpic

Eric Adams
              Portland, Oregon

Comment

4DAFUN - Cruise up in front with the corolla and look out for speed traps for us!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Gee, ya gotta CB radio? Last I checked, "4DAFUN" will not be done for another week. She was set for the E30 Picnic and the Forest Grove Concours d' Elegance on July 21st. Hope she at least makes it there. It's the first time in 40 years, that the Forest Grove Concours are allowing any BMW's to show. You can check online at: www.forestgroveconcours.org.
                  Last edited by 4DAFUN; 06-27-2013, 10:58 AM.
                  sigpic

Eric Adams
                  Portland, Oregon

Comment

Looks like I will be able to make it after all :) so how many of you actually plan on getting up at the bitt crack of dawn for breakfast? Or is everyone pretty much just planning on meadows?

Comment

I will be there for at least the caravan.
                      1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

may be headed out Saturday- If I do go Sunday though I'll meet up with ya guys at p meadows. 4dafun should go with cardboard front bumper and whocaresaboutthegrills!

unless we're talking about this grill ..

Comment

E30 will not be coming, I may not either. Car is too far from assembly. If I come it will be in the e34.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                            E30 will not be coming, I may not either. Car is too far from assembly. If I come it will be in the e34.
                            Just Rock it like you did to the abeQ

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              Just Rock it like you did to the abeQ
                              Uhm, no. Its in paint prep after hours of body work and chip removal. Not going to run it panel less anymore. That was a just cus thing right after initial dis-assembly. Its too nice and fresh now. Next year it will be there in at least 90% of completion.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4DAFUN View Post
                                Last year, we met for an early morning breakfast at Elmer's Restaurant at Delta Park, off I-5 at about 6:30 -7:00am. Then left for Tacoma about 8:15. We had quite a caravan of about 15 cars. Lots of fun! We grouped up and assembled at the Portland Meadows Horse Track after breakfast. Gee... let's hope this year that nobody hits a driveshaft in Olympia again!
                                Is this still the plan? I won't be driving my vert as I slacked on getting my headgasket job done. So, I'll be driving my Subaru... I would be down to meet up at Elmer's for breakfast. Who else is in?

Comment

Working...
                                X