No announcement yet.

Dicked by BavAuto, yet again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 on FCP Euro. Those guys are try their butts off and it shows. A great company to do business with.

Also +1 for Blunt. You'd be hard pressed to find a guy that's better to the E30 community than he is.
    www.truegearhead.com
    - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

A few years ago I ordered an exhaust system from them. The site claimed it was ready to ship and I paid for faster delivery (Had a track day coming up and my original exhaust fell apart suddenly). Turns out the exhaust wasn't in stock and ready to ship. They contacted me the day after I ordered letting me know. When I explained my situation they offered to send me the same brand exhaust with a different style muffler tip along with a store credit to make up for the inconvenience. I accepted and the exhaust arrived quickly and in good shape. I used the store credit to buy a nice set of brake pads that also showed up before my track day. I was happy with the transaction and how it was handled even though I did not receive exactly what I set out for.

I also ordered their exhaust installation kit. The rubber hangers rotted out in a couple years. I was/am disappointed with the quality of that kit and will not order it again. But it did show up in a timely manner.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Bavauto is good a lot of the time - I order stuff from there a good amount and it's always quickly shipped; I've never had a back ordered item.

I do second that the service with FCP Euro in CT - I had something from there not work out and they were there on the weekend to switch it out for me. They even let me use their press; really nice people over there.

If you have an international autoparts place by you I've had good luck with them down here in South Carolina.

Blunt is a great guy to do business with too.

Comment

Working...
        X