WTB Basketweaves or euroweaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Basketweaves or euroweaves

Looking for regular 14 inch basketweaves or 15 inch euroweaves for my e30. Preferably good condition but must be straight because these will be daily drivers. PM me or just post if you have any you would like to get rid of. Thanks
    Brendan

where are you located? I have a set of 14" weaves with new rubber. I'd rather not ship.
    318is -gone-

Comment

i have a set of clean 14" weaves with tires, i will be looking to get rid of them after friday. i'm in so cal.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm in seattle, either of you have pics?

Comment

If you can wait a month or so I will be in L.A. and I will sell you my 5 baskets (14 years of rash and one is slightly bent but holds air and causes no vibration) but they have 4 new metal roundels on their centers with 3 Sumitomo 205 55 14s that are about 65% & two at about 35% for 200 plus shipping.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

some dirty pics, they cleaned up real nice, with or without tires if you want

fyi shipping will be around 100 bucks with tires, around 50 without, i've done it before.

sigpic

Comment

I have 4 14" weaves, all straight, some minor rash, nice wheels and 3 centercaps. Newish rubber, ~3,000 miles on tires. They are 195/65-14 Falken Ziex ZE-512 tires. I can get pictures by tomorrow, if you're interested. Looking to get $300 plus I'll split shipping with you. I'm in San Francisco area.
              318is -gone-

Comment

ive talked with you on e30tech. 200 + shipping for a nice set

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
                  ive talked with you on e30tech. 200 + shipping for a nice set
                  sweet stuff, ya I remember talkin on e30tech, so no one is buyin em?

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
                    what type of tires are these? and what type of condition are they in.
                    Thanks

Comment

bfg pr3cept ta's.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've got a set of BBS and a set of MSW and I'm in Tacoma. PM me for details.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd

fyi shipping will be around 100 bucks with tires, around 50 without, i've done it before.

Dude, that's my Eagle Scout project behind you!

Comment

Working...
                          X