Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd Annual Butler Tire Show & Shine: Saturday, October 18th, 2:00 p.m.! (FREE WHEELS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd Annual Butler Tire Show & Shine: Saturday, October 18th, 2:00 p.m.! (FREE WHEELS)

Saw this over on BF.c earlier today.

Lets get some E30s out there.

Originally posted by BimmerDawg
    Little change of plans from previous years where I set the show up for Spring time, but better late than never, right? We'll meet at Butler Tire in Alpharetta at 2:00 p.m. and hang out for a few hours before the raffle at 5:00, when we'll pack up and head over to Andretti Karting for dinner and a couple of races, if you so desire. Last year was a much larger turnout than we expected (100+ cars) so we've reserved the parking spaces at the bank next door.

For the aforementioned raffle, we'll be giving away prizes from Butler Tire, Harrison Motorsports, TRM, On-Site Shine, Pirelli, Toyo and a FREE SET OF TSW WHEELS! I'll post up specific prizes and add more sponsors to the list as the date draws nearer, so keep a looksie here.

Additionally, as in previous years, I'll be inviting some of our friends from other boards including SELOC, VW Vortex, G's & Z's of Atlanta, amongst others. So make sure you show up to once again represent the marque well, as more than half of the spots last year were occupied by BMWs.

Post up your interest here so I can get a feel of how many spots to reserve for BMWs, simply copy+paste the list and add yourself! Also, please feel free to post a link to this thread at other BMW sites you frequent: the more, the better!
    Add your name to the list.

BF.c link

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    John

OOOO that's my b-day weekend!
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Well then you better get up there to get free stuff for your birthday.
      John

Comment

Hmmm... Max works for Butler, maybe we can load the deck.

Comment

If Max has pull at the Alpharetta shop... do it.....
          John

Comment

Anyone making firm plans to hit this up?

Comment

me

Comment

hehehe you said firm..

I am up for it.
                John

Comment

Sorry
                  Ga vs Vandy.
                  Yours truly,
                  Rich
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Rigmaster
                  you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Lame.

ok not really..
                    John

Comment

I will be there...

but I will have the wagon...as the E30 will be getting some rest before the Auto-x the next day.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Will there be a keg in said wagon?
                        John

Comment

I think I'll be there. We're a sponsor, so we'll be giving away T-shirts and such. :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by regnu View Post
                            Will there be a keg in said wagon?
                            You bring a keg...and I will put it in the wagon.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I might just have to do that so I can see the keg transporter in action.
                              John

Comment

Working...
                              X