Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed, that a guy I work with at 1 of 500 of my sites, does go to therapy for Trump being elected. He showed us his appointment paper work, says he just cant handle living lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      Confirmed, that a guy I work with at 1 of 500 of my sites, does go to therapy for Trump being elected. He showed us his appointment paper work, says he just cant handle living lol
      Man. That is flat out pathetic.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
        Man. That is flat out pathetic.
        I feel like people are doing shit like this for attention.

lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post

I can't believe there is a therapist out there that will entertain this nonsense.
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            how am I fabricating anything when i am referring to the quote from *the article you linked*?

edit: oh well it's nice to see sleeve checking in with "it's this kind of discrimination, not that kind, so it's okay"
            discrimination against illegal immigrants who commit crimes is not racist, pointing it out in a campaign speech is not racist, wanting the border closed to illegal immigration is not racist, nothing he said is racist. it happens to be true which is inconvenient for the left's political motives

discrimination is in and of itself is not bad, especially for the above.
            Last edited by gwb72tii; 11-23-2016, 08:43 AM.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

ITT - GWB and Marshal stand up for everything DJT says, no matter how asinine or obviously racist, discriminatory, etc. he's been.

He *could* literally shoot somebody on the street and you wouldn't care. As I said, you own him now - have fun with these types of threads for the next 4 years.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                ITT - GWB and Marshal stand up for everything DJT says, no matter how asinine or obviously racist, discriminatory, etc. he's been.

He *could* literally shoot somebody on the street and you wouldn't care. As I said, you own him now - have fun with these types of threads for the next 4 years.
                wow where did that come from? Trump is an ass, but is better than the criminal your side nominated.
                The problem you/your side finally faced in a presidential election is a candidate that dished it out as well as you/yours dished it out. Turns out your candidate lost the shit fest.
                Now lets move on and hope he governs for all Americans versus the last 8 years of obama governing for the left only.

Funny how things turn out tho, Obama is the best thing to happen to the Republican party in the last 50 years. Maybe Trump will benefit the left?
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmm, still waiting for actual criminal charges to be filed.

Nope, never going to happen.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Riiiight. ;)
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Well duh...

People that wealthy and connected don't go to jail.

I don't care for either of them.
                      Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Exactly why another Clinton should not reside in the White House.

Comment

or maybe there's just nothing there? No, couldn't be.. it has to be some sort of conspiracy. ;)
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

or maybe there's just nothing there?
                            You HONESTLY think that woman is a decent, honest human being? W O W.

Comment

or maybe there's just nothing there? No, couldn't be.. it has to be some sort of conspiracy. ;)
                              how far do you go back with the clinton's?
                              did you live through the watergate/travelgate era? no dis in asking just wondering?
                              this family has a long sordid history of dishonesty if not criminality. do you remember bill parsing the word "is" under oath? of him being disbarred in Arkansas for lying under oath?
                              Do you recall all the times Hillary has been caught lying? about her email server, about Benghazi, about travelgate, about Whitewater, on and on and fucking on on on?
                              Trump has one strike against him for not continuing with the email investigation altho i'm wondering if the FBI and the new atty general will agree to not pursue her.
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I never said anything about honesty. I was talking about criminality.

And the real point was, that Trump blatantly lied about prosecuting her. He never had any intention of doing so. Among many other promises that he's unlikely to keep.

She isn't going to be president, so whatever she does and says really has nothing to do with Trump. He has to stand on his own now.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X