The 'favorite beer' thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
    Guinness plain and simple. The hardest part is finding people who can pour it right.

If I want a "light" beer I drink Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat. Its a local brewery so its fresh wheat and damn fresh beer.

If you can see through it you are getting ripped off.

^^^ I know how to pour it.

I am an import man myself. I love the Heineken, Fat tire is great, and I love myself some Mexican BOHEMIA cerveza. BOHEMIA is some real real good science.

Comment

-How does one pour guinness?
      1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

down the sink.

i kid. i kid.

Originally posted by whysimon
        WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

You put the Guinness on the table opened. Then you sit the open side of the glass on top of it so the glass is covering the Guinness. Then you quickly flip the guinness with the glass upside down so the liquid falls as close to the bottom of the glass possible. The liquid will rise and trap itself at the point of the Guinness's opening (creating a little vaccum, you know this from elementary school) and you slowly pull the Guinness up as all the gold comes out al the way to the top of the glass. Then you can enjoy that chocolaty brew goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
            down the sink.

i kid. i kid.
            Be careful pouring that stuff down the the kitchen sink though. I either pour it directly down the gutter or in the slop sink in the basement.

Heineken however I stockpile until hazardous waste recycling day that my town does once a year and I throw it away with the used motor oil and and batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by Draccent View Post
              Budweiser or Miller High Life.

None other satisfies my tastes.
              wow, I feel sorry for you :(

Comment

Nice.
                Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Comment

Warstiener all the way. a nice german beer following the german purity laws. nothing but good in a bottle:hitler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                      -How does one pour guinness?

it depends on if its a bottle or can but its just best off the tap
                      sigpic

Comment

Favorite sipping beer: (uber thick)

Comment

My favorite Beer is the warm 1/2 can left from the night before with a cigarette but floating in it...

Take a Big old swig and GAGGGG....

You puke everything up on your socks...the perfect hangover cure.

Comment

I had two awesome beers last night. I headed down to a local brew pub to meet the master brewer from Anheuiser-Busch, he was giving a presentation no al of the special limited-release prews that they do. Only problem is, the newspaper got the date wrong and it was the day before :( But I still got a chance to drink pints of the Double Daddy double IPA from Speakeasy Brewing (9.3% ABV) and the Old Rasputin russian imperial stout from North Coast Brewing (8.9% ABV), for free! The rep from the local ditributor who gave the incorect date to the paper was there buying beers for anyone who came and found the date to be wrong :)

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
                              -I'm working on some Highland Gealic Ale right now, not bad stuff, brewed here in NC.
                              -OK I changed my mind. The more I drink it the less I like it. No more Gaelic Ale for me.
                              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

huh, I haven't had a Gordon Biersch in a long time
                                Not that I care, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X