• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupak Retires...

YAY, now we are getting somewhere.

Thoughts?

"The Tea Party did not run me out..." -B. Stupak

I think he will be the first of several. A lot of politicians made career sacrafices with their vote on health care reform....and when they went home for Easter holiday some got a real ear chewing. Lots of pundits are saying there will be huge, sweeping changes in who controls the House & Senate after the November elections. I'm sure they are correct with that assessment, the big question is just how much of a change will we see?

As they say on TV, 'stay tuned.'
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Yeah, and primaries are just around the bend as well.

Comment

sell out and quit so you dont have to suffer the repercussions, way to fall on your sword, and take the cowards way out.

MAN UP, STAND UP and be accountable for your actions, oh well, guess thats thing of the past too. He knows he wont get his seat back, and for the dems to hold on to it they have to let some one else run or they just give it the R's. Its defiantly turned to party line 1st not the people
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

"Don't let the door...."

See Ya chump! Glad this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is leaving. I wonder if he planned it before he voted?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
            "Don't let the door...."

See Ya chump! Glad this waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is leaving. I wonder if he planned it before he voted?
            You watch, hes gonna get a SWEEET appointment or yob form the magic negro here before too long
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
            X