Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

calling all scranton/wilkes barre e30 owners!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    We should totally go in your car and watch it get keyed AGAIN!
    My wheels are 4x100 doubt that I could drive home.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I see I'm in the little kid forum sorry to have posted a weekly event !
      I'm almost 40 years old lookin for some E30 people to hangout with guess I'm in the wrong place!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milo1303s View Post
        I see I'm in the little kid forum sorry to have posted a weekly event !
        I'm almost 40 years old lookin for some E30 people to hangout with guess I'm in the wrong place!!!
        Don't get all butthurt, I can understand wanting to hangout with more e30 owners. But that is where you went wrong...you are at a ricer weekly event. How about you make a flyer and hand them out to all the euro guys and start your own weekly/monthly meetup?

I am not one to judge a person, but I have attended a few ricer meets over the years and they all are the same. Bunch of stickers and inflated egos that all want to race. We used to have a GREAT weekly meetup near me. Ricers ruined it by doing burnouts all over the parking lot and getting the cops called. Lot owner banned any meet in the future.

Then again I have no clue how the people there act, I could be just rubbed wrong from the morons that live here near me.
        Last edited by F34R; 05-08-2013, 08:01 AM.
        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

bumping this for the heck of it. newly transplanted to work in W-B, living in Kingston. my E30 is down for a bit to get some suspension work done in my spare time, but I'm hoping to at least hit cars 'n coffee lehigh valley (next one is September 8). also regional BMW CCA HPDEs in a Sep/Oct timeframe.

Comment

Welcome to NEPA Butters, prepare yourself for pothole season, lol. Im right across the bridge in Wilkes Barre. Where are you working?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZ View Post
              Welcome to NEPA Butters, prepare yourself for pothole season, lol. Im right across the bridge in Wilkes Barre. Where are you working?
              Ha I have already noticed that the pothole situation is only marginally better than in Cleveland. I do not plan on daily driving the E30 around here though, it'll mainly be used for my frequent drives down the turnpike to visit home and of course the occasional meet/cruise/HPDE.

I'm working at PCC Aerostructures, which you might have never heard of because PCC only bought Unison Engine Components from GE just this year. Corner of Hazle and Hill next to Pepsi bottling.

Comment

still no decision on this going down or not? thoughts?
                sigpic

Comment

Im still down, I just have to do control arms and finish my coilovers then get inspected, lol

Comment

well? im in forty fort...I can make a meet happen. lemme know when. Hell i have a paved lot at my house that would fit ten cars if we just wanted to meet here.

Comment

I'm near the Hershey area and got a handful of e30's from BimmerBuddies shop that i'm sure would be interested.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Put me down for one. Theres a dude in Kingston and another e30 driving around with blue RS' that I have yet to catch.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZ View Post
                            Put me down for one. Theres a dude in Kingston and another e30 driving around with blue RS' that I have yet to catch.

thats me :)

Comment

Originally posted by superboosted View Post
                              thats me :)
                              HA! You flashed me the other Saturday. I was the white lowered ES. I take my kid down to the comic shop in Wyoming to play cards every saturday at 12:00. I was stoked to see another local.

Comment

So lets try this. When is everyone free to do a meet up?
                                Im good any day but Thursday nights (I do an acoustic gig at a joint in clarks summit on that night).

Comment

Working...
                                X