Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC/MD/VA DMV Fender rolling and pulling

Hey all.

I did a slight search but never got exactly what I was looking for.

I need a good recommendation for someone who can provide fender rolling AS WELL as pulling service in the DMV area.

It would be awesome if they can also do paint work as well, or another recommendation for that service would be appreciated.

Thank you guys for looking.:p
    Alpine White 87 325is

Follow my build via Instagram: @SmplxCulture

Bump.
    Alpine White 87 325is

Comment

Need help. Bump.
      Alpine White 87 325is

Comment

Any help would be appreciated.
        Alpine White 87 325is

Comment

Curry's Auto in Chantilly did fender rolling ~10 years ago - not sure if they still do it or offer it at other locations. http://www.currysauto.com/

Comment

We offer fender rolling at my shop iBoost Performance out in Nottingham, Md. We will roll and pull all four fenders for $120, or a pair for $75. We have an eastwood fender roller + heat gun which we use, have done various bmw subarus and vws, and we make sure to take our time and be as careful as possible with your paint/setup! Pm if interested!
            e30s r kool

Comment

Originally posted by John in VA View Post
              Curry's Auto in Chantilly did fender rolling ~10 years ago - not sure if they still do it or offer it at other locations. http://www.currysauto.com/

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
              We offer fender rolling at my shop iBoost Performance out in Nottingham, Md. We will roll and pull all four fenders for $120, or a pair for $75. We have an eastwood fender roller + heat gun which we use, have done various bmw subarus and vws, and we make sure to take our time and be as careful as possible with your paint/setup! Pm if interested!
              Thank you for the help guys!
              Alpine White 87 325is

Comment

I have a roller you can use and do it yourself if you feel comfortable but i'm in richmond.

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by yahh View Post
                  I have a roller you can use and do it yourself if you feel comfortable but i'm in richmond.
                  I appreciate the reply and offer. Richmond was out of my range at the time and I don't feel comfortable using a roller on my own lol.
                  Alpine White 87 325is

Comment

Originally posted by vivalegreg View Post
                    Thank you guys! Service was awesome and very professional job. Glad I choose to go with you.
                    Alpine White 87 325is

Comment

Originally posted by BlancoEDurty View Post
                      Thank you guys! Service was awesome and very professional job. Glad I choose to go with you.

Thank you Von!! We strive to keep you the customer 100% satisfied with our services and stand behind our work! Loved the car what a beautiful example, look forward to working with you again in the future! 👍🏁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      e30s r kool

Comment

Working...
                      X