Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I searched the famous "Jordan's e30 CD" directory and that plate filler isn't there. It looks like it's meant for an early model.... who's got it!?!?!?! I'm dying to see how it looks on an e30.

Comment

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
      My seats are rare (Houndsooth Recaros):
      Not Houndstooth, but very jealous.

I have an M-Technic II kit I bought from BDSax, and he found it on a 318iS coupe, and when I searched the VIN found on all the parts, it came up as that. It also has the single outlet exhaust instead of a dual.

So that means someone had special ordered an M-Technic II kit for their 318iS which I now have. I don't have any real rare stuff, just Houndstooth sports I guess and my rear euro parcel shelf. I am looking at purchasing a set of those seats though...oh and do my wheels count?
      Reminiscing...

Comment

I LOVE those recaros, ever since I learned/sat in them in Greg Levignes car a while back, those will be the seats I need when I ever get around to building one up.

Comment

I've never seen another one of these:

it's like the battery tray, only it sits above the jack. I don't really like the battery tray - the battery cover isn't very sturdy so you can't put much weight in it. unfortunately I lost my jack side storage tray and they're NLA. :(
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I've got a euro 85 320i (6 cyl) baur tc. Rare for the states, more common overseas.

manual everything down to steering but comes with air conditioning?

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
              So I searched the famous "Jordan's e30 CD" directory and that plate filler isn't there. It looks like it's meant for an early model.... who's got it!?!?!?! I'm dying to see how it looks on an e30.
              LOL I finally got to see a copy of that 'Jordan e30 CD' at a friends house the other day... That CD was a joke! Hardly any decent pics of any rare-ish parts, most pics were of the build of his car! I was pretty disappointed to say the least.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                How about a cluster with a clock.

Jason I hate you ...;) nice clock where can I get one

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

Originally posted by franco90 View Post
                  Jason I hate you ...;) nice clock where can I get one
                  I have no idea, i found it on ebay for dirt cheap.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    has anyone seen one of these? my guy cornered me today and said he had something for me. he went in the back and pulled this out. said they used to be given out with all new BMW's but he wasnt sure of what era. he thought it would be cool in the trunk of my M2
                    Is there are part number on this thing that you could share with us?
                    '88 325ic

Comment

I saw an early model E30 with a 6 Casette Tape holder built into the center console near the e-brake...looked factory. I'm tempted to pick it up "just because". :)

edit- Just checked out RealOEM and it does look like it was an option - they have a console with the cutout, didn't see the actual insert listed though.
                      Last edited by nosignal; 03-03-2008, 02:50 PM.
                      ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
                      ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

Originally posted by Alecs MacDonald View Post
                        Is there are part number on this thing that you could share with us?
                        side of the box ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by paddyhart View Post
                          side of the box ;-)
                          Did you read the side of the box? it says rebuilt starter :)
                          Tri color fabric for sale here!
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105922

Comment

Originally posted by Erik j View Post
                            Did you read the side of the box? it says rebuilt starter :)
                            good catch

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                            I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                            "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

'84 323i with French spec fogs, OEM non-M Spoiler, headlamp wipers/washers, headlamp leveling, Dog-leg sport transmission with illuminated knob, trunk organizer, auxilary oil tank, seat mounted extinguisher and heated wide angle split mirrors.

Mmmm
                              Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

Wow, nice car man. Looks very clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X