Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Harris' Rally M3 /Drive

FULL >> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24...rally-car_auto
    Last edited by E30_Pare; 08-27-2014, 06:52 PM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Chris harris is my favorite automotive journalist
    1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
    2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
    2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Drive+, fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
        Drive+, fuck that.
        x10 x however much money they make off it
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty upset they are making us pay now to see the whole thing.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Comment

nice! ^ but m3 down ouch.
              Last edited by E30_Pare; 08-27-2014, 06:51 PM.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

The biggest mistake Drive has made is doing a fucking awful job explaining why the change to a paying model.
                My understanding is that the old free Drive that we all loved was paid for and supported by Youtube. That contract ended and youtube decided not to re-up with Drive. So they had to support the channel in another way.
                Chris Harris recently wrote about this on Pistonheads, but Drive never communicated shit. Instead, they just went silent for months and months, then suddenly announced that old Drive was gone and if you want those type of videos in the future, you have to pay for them. WTF guys? Communicate.
                diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

While it is kinda shitty they didn't give a clear explanation and the amount of content put out hasn't been anything drastic like they said it would be, who cares. What is it like 3 bucks a month?? To me it's more than worth it. I just play the videos off my tv and it's awesome.

Originally posted by blunttech
                  Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

would not pay to see that
                    "I wanna see da boat movie"
                    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Yeah, might work for people who want to watch every video, but I watch maybe 1-2 videos on that channel every few months... not worth it to me. I think they'd have more success with a donation system, instead of forcing everyone to pay.

Comment

I unsubscribed to their channel a while back anyway...not very smart demanding pay per view on declining content quality.

Comment

That sucks, I've watched tons of Drive videos from Youtube through my Amazon Fire. Chris Harris videos are always awesome, he is a true enthusiast, is well-spoken and seems to be well-respected by even some of the higher profile industry peeps he interviews. The rest of the channel on the other hand, is terrible. The After Drive guys are unbelievably boring and Matt Farrah just laughs and does burnouts.
                          - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Its not worth the $3 per month, for how little I watch it. I'll find something else or watch them elsewhere.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I like mike musto's stuff almost as much as Chris Harris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X