WTB: E34 May trade e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E34 May trade e30

I am on the hunt for an clean e34. Id like it to be manual, color does not really effect me at this point. I am not looking for anything with cancerous rust problems. I would like to stay away from the V8 but its always an option. I am living in Colorado but will be back in new jersey within the next few weeks once classes let out.So id like to find on near New Jersey but could work something out for one in Colorado if needed. I have an e30 325is red with coils and a few other goods but the motor is all stock including the air box. The interior is a 8.5/10. Like i said i may be interested in a trade but i might just sell my car before hand.
    Thanks for the help

Edit: Needs to have lowishh miles, i have to drive it to colorado after this summer. Please no 200k mile cars, lets keep it under 145k!
    Last edited by ColeTown; 04-05-2014, 09:00 AM.

Nothing??? Commonnn

Comment

the rear door is fixed btw. 1996 530i (v8 ) 5 speed
      Last edited by cmcgrogan; 04-04-2014, 11:08 AM.
      Originally Posted by scaraveos
      Are saying about welding the head to the block? and if yes how is it seperated if required?

(possibly a stupid post)

Comment

I have a 94 530i (V8 5 Speed) it needs a clutch. I'll take $2000 for it.

Comment

I've got an 89 535i, unfortunately an auto but its from southern California. I had it shipped to Michigan and stored it over the winter. Zero rust on the chassis aside from some true surface rust on a dent on the rear quarter. Iknow autos suck but a swap could be had for around $500. Email me if you're interested to see and hear anymore. Im looking for e30's.

Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
          CLICK HERE to buy BMW T-Shirts! 3/5/2002 styles! On sale until May 31st!!

Comment

Pm'd everyone, keep them comming

Comment

edited search criteria

Comment

Monday bump :/

Comment

What about a 93 Audi Urs-4 with a long history of maintenance receipts 128k original miles and 8/10 condition? 5 speed of course.. Its AWD is great but its on snow tires still and one of them has a bubble but its gotten me around just fine. email bryan.serino@yahoo.com for more info if interested. Depending on difference in condition cash can be added on top or taken away from the trade if your ok with that.
                  '01 e46 330ci blk/blk (GF stole from me)
                  '90 e30 325i Traded
                  '95 e34 540i/manual swap (electric fire)
                  '96 miata M-edition (not quite an e30 so i got below car)
                  '93 Audi Urs-4 (like the e34 but still not an e30)
                  :hitler:

Comment

will drive anywhere on the east cost

Comment

bumppp

Comment

ttt

Comment

tgif!

Comment

still searching, seems like i may have a faster time getting a roller and building it hah

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X