No announcement yet.

m30 kit for sale soon, put the word out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

origanly no one would share any info on the M50 swap but no every one does, I'm saying the M30 swap isn't like that.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Ohh, I see what you're sayin' now. That one went way over my head. So, is this next swap going to involve any type of forced induction?

Comment

Still for sale. I had a buyer, but it didn't quite work out.

Comment

i want everything but the engine :D

Comment

email me and we can talk X2theZ3@aol.com

Comment

SOLD. Buyer's in Tenn. so rs4pro3 that's your territory: he's in Smyrna, TN 37167. I told him to post here if he runs into any problems.

Comment

was it Psychomofo who purchased it? Ya I'm in TN so if he has any questions I can help as I've yanked the m30 out twice, pulled the cylinder head twice, and put it in twice. I'm a pro by now :roll:
                85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
                  was it Psychomofo who purchased it? Ya I'm in TN so if he has any questions I can help as I've yanked the m30 out twice, pulled the cylinder head twice, and put it in twice. I'm a pro by now :roll:
                  Yeah, I figured you'd practically be a pro by now considering all that you've done. Psychomofo couldn't complete the deal, but someone else there did. I'll tell him to look out for you here.

Comment

Working...
                  X