Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a shift rod and linkage from a 260.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a shift rod and linkage from a 260.

(mods, i'd like to do only local please dont move)

Hi mountain guys, does anyone have a spare 260 lying around that you want to sell me the shift parts from?

I have a TON of m42 parts from my 318 to trade?

From everything i've read, the getrag 240 linkage on the 318 is too long to use with my zf tranny. and if i shorten it, i'll F it up.

I need the linkage components from a 325 with a getrag 260.

So i need parts 1, 7, 6 and 11-13 from the image below...

Hook me up! I want to drive this biotch!

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

search on www.upullandpay.com, have you already?

Also, I may knead 318i parts. but you only have engine-related parts, correct? what about transmission, do you have the tranny from the 318i since you are putting the tranny in from your 528i?

on a separate note I am still salivating over the idea of converting my E39 to manual, so I may be chasing after your diff, driveshaft, pedals, ecu etc

Comment

I have the getrag 240 from it. 127k on it, good shape. I have most all engine parts m42 related, as well as a/c parts and power steering pump, alternator etc...

I'd love to work something out to get that e39 of yours swapped to manual... I am planning to pull all the EWS stuff from the car (haven't yet) but I need the main ecu since i'm running obd2... its cheaper than finding all the obd1 parts...

I haven't gone to the yards, i know there are some cars out there, but haven't had time....hoping someone has something laying around so i can give them some cash and not have to spend the time pulling the parts! :)

Comment

the yards will probably sell you BMW parts cheaper than members on here will!! If i ever run across a small-case 4.10 LSD at upullandpay, I can buy it for $60, which is their flat rate for all differentials. plastic bumpers, $40 each. ICVs, $8. the prices can't really be beat.

I may need an M42 transmission soon, i think my synchros are going out, this poor transmission w/ 215k on it has seen way too many track and autocross days.

Comment

I'll sell you my open 4.10 small case diff for $50...

M42 trans for $200...

:)

Comment

what about CV shafts? will you sell CV shafts???

Comment

Hmmm, new cv shafts are mucho bucks. I can't afford new ones for the e30, so I gotta keep 'em.

I'll def sell the ones off the e39... :)

Comment

Working...
              X