4.Yeee30
    5.phreshkid
    6.sacbmwdriver
    7.98turbo
    8.bimmerman17
    9.Danny
    10.alpinee30 (maybe)
    11.bwawuz02
    Last edited by zxert; 02-18-2011, 11:46 AM.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
    And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

haha you said meats!

Comment

Jess.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys

Comment

I've been thinkin of starting something around sacramento rosvile area but if u have a spot u think would be good throw it out there. Please consider the following before suggesting a spot.

1.Police attention
        2.if it would bug/bother any surrounding businesses
        3. How far or close it would be to relatively everyone interested.

And well I think we should start a sign up on whos interested. I've been looking for a chill spot but nothing that wouldn't get any kind of wrong attention (especially) in Citrus Heights. Anyway just to get the list started ill put my name first. Please post if u have any suggestions for a spot.

1.NuthinFancy
        sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

if it is on a weekend i am down.

Comment

The JDM kids love lollicup in roseville. The drifters love in n out off eureka, again in roseville, and there have been a few meets in sac off fair oaks at the Pavilions a few times. Euro Sunday also held a few meets out there.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

@ the jdm kids. Anyway im also down to go whenever I just need to know in advance.out of those places mentioned out in rosville what do u think is the less burned spot or maybe we can choose a lil down the street from where ever those where. Again throw the idea out there and maybe we can make a date as too when we can actually make this happen.
              sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Shoot I donno. I'd think that lollicup isn't a bad spot and it always has great turnouts. There are a few good places to eat in that parking lot too. Lollicup, some frozen yogurt place, I think a cheese steak or greek food place, a pizza place, a mexican place, a hair place, a nail place, a vet, some dry cleaners, a gym, and some other things I'm forgetting. I'll let yeee30 chime in. He knows what I know.
                sigpic

Comment

aye, lollicup is perfect in roseville. i know other people that will be down to go. make it happen. come up with a date.
                  E30 325I > SOLD
                  E30 318IS > SOLD
                  E39 530I > SOLD
                  EP3 > SOLD
                  95 M3 > SOLD
                  97 M3 > DD

Comment

Can everyone do Saturday February 19th @ 3pm?

List:
                    1.NuthinFancy
                    2.ZXERT

Comment

We always meet at Borders on Fair Oaks. I think its borders, might be barnes and noble? Its across from the McDonalds.

Comment

Yeah thats' the place I was talking about. It's in the Pavilion's shopping center and i think they have a Jack's Urban Eats over there too.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zxert View Post
                          Can everyone do Saturday February 19th @ 3pm?
                          side note. wekfest weekend in sf. ibarra and i were planning on leaving the 19th.
                          E30 325I > SOLD
                          E30 318IS > SOLD
                          E39 530I > SOLD
                          EP3 > SOLD
                          95 M3 > SOLD
                          97 M3 > DD

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                            We always meet at Borders on Fair Oaks. I think its borders, might be barnes and noble? Its across from the McDonalds.
                            This place? http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ci...6&spn=0,0&z=10

Originally posted by MG325i View Post
                            side note. wekfest weekend in sf. ibarra and i were planning on leaving the 19th.
                            Anything going on on the 26th?

Comment

Im down for the 19 but did we decide if it was going to be at the borders spot or the lollicup place? Or is it the same spot? Sorry for the dumb question but I just moved to the sactown area so I don't know much ot here. Anyway im down for whatever, info.where its actually taking place please. The lollicup place sounds good. Lets get this going.

Edit: Danny what days is that meet on Fair oaks. I actually live at the end of Fair oaks and greenback and would be interested on also showing up to that one.
                              Last edited by NuthinFancy; 02-02-2011, 02:40 PM.
                              sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Working...
                              X