Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPECIAL DEALS! Motorsport Hardware *R3V SALE!* Wheel Stud kits, Spacers, & More.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the help.

I ordered 80mm studs for use with 20mm spacer and iX weaves. My weaves have a hub thickness of 10mm. I could have used 57mm studs, but I want extra thread.

I will be posting a review when they arrive.:D

M52B28 OBD1 - G240 - S4.10
    Stuff for Sale: 24v swap parts

Comment

Ryan thanks
      got my kit on today and it looks awesome.. :up:

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Jeremy, Thanks for the review. Your car looks awesome. What a difference wheels make!
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
        LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

morning bump for a new week
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

doing a midweek shipment. Get in on it if you want to make it for bimmerfest!

Pick ups available for Bimmerfest attendees...PM for details
            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

morning bump!
              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

These prices are great! Ill be ordering from you within the month! Thanks!

Originally posted by Ryan...
                It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                  These prices are great! Ill be ordering from you within the month! Thanks!
                  looking forward to your order. Let me know if you have any questions
                  95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

may be getting these. A PO did this on my car but the nuts rusted to the stud so some of the studs have come out with the nut while a few stay in. Is there a proper technique to keeping the studs in? maybe mine were old, but you said blue locktite does the job?
                    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                      may be getting these. A PO did this on my car but the nuts rusted to the stud so some of the studs have come out with the nut while a few stay in. Is there a proper technique to keeping the studs in? maybe mine were old, but you said blue locktite does the job?
                      I like to use Blue loctite but red will also work as some others use that. Since its good practice, especially when you race, to change your studs every few years. I imagine how much it would be a PITA to get the studs off with red loctite.

I will be finalizing this weeks orders tommorow so if you want to get in on it let me know.
                      95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Morning bump
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

REVIEW

Package:
                          I order the 57mm stud kit. The studs came in a USPS fixed rate box. Inside the box were two bags. One containing the studs and the other containing the stud nuts. Everything looked strong and error free.

Installation is a breeze. If you can't take wheels off and put them back on...step away. Pictures below show the kit running with 15mm spacers.

I haven't done the front wheels yet. I need to test to make sure the studs still work with a different offset than my rears. I'll do a test drive tomorrow, but I can't imagine anything going wrong. Everything fit perfectly and I'm hoping to get some for my M3 down the road.
                          Last edited by enigmaticdream; 05-12-2011, 08:01 PM.
                          1986 911 Supercharged Frakenstrat/Stripped
                          1987 325is Delphin/Black (Olga)
                          1988 M3 Zinno/Natur (Elsa)

Manual or STFU

E30 Chapter of BMW Car Club of America
                          E30 Oktoberfest 2017

Comment

installing as we speak!

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                            Originally posted by JakeP
                            with a coathanger

Comment

Ok, i have a question is this conversion safe? I mean, i always imagine like if nothing is holding the stud from inside it will come loose at some point even with loctite. And when need to remove the wheel for any reason, i imagine that the stud will unscrew from its place. Pls let me know sbout my concerns ryan, im tempted to do the conversion but dont feel like its safe.

One of the best threads you will ever read
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=221813

Nice trailer of my e30
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjtG...e_gdata_player

If i sold you something please leave feedback here
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=217142

Comment

no more unsafe as having a stock lug bolt. you dont even use loctite on a stock lugbolt do you?

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                                ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                                Originally posted by JakeP
                                with a coathanger

Comment

Working...
                                X