No announcement yet.

fs. mtech 2 kit $450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry im not willing to ship, i just dont have the time for boxing large parts.

Comment

Boxing parts ain't a thing, buyer pays 450 + 100 my time
      + shipping and you get a deal
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by o.d. View Post
        sorry im not willing to ship, i just dont have the time for boxing large parts.
        I've shipped sets before it ain't that bad :)

Comment

pay me to ship it.
          sigpic

Comment

coupe,sedan, vert? I am new to the mtech stuff hence question sorry. Well if my question even applies...
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

its for a coupe
              sigpic

Comment

Wow. Good deal.
                sigpic

Comment

I'll give u 125 for the rear only pm me
                  harry/harout

Comment

I have a little extra cash that came up and i will buy the front bumper/air dam if someone takes the side pieces. We already have a buyer for the rear apron, What do ya think? i will buy it for 180.00
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

ok so if someone can buy the sides then we all have a deal

Comment

so someone buy the sides for 150 and we make everyone happy haha

Comment

SAzael, you should get the skirts

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                            SAzael, you should get the skirts
                            Why? He already has iS skirts. :p
                            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

As the OP stated, this kit will need professional installation. We installed it on Chris' sister's cabby, and it took A LOT of work, some bondo, and some fiberglass to get this kit to fit properly.
                              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

Somebody buy the sides !!!!!!

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                                X