Daily Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bglad View Post
    What are the specs on the reps, and what size tire did you end up going with? I was thinking about picking up a set.
    I don't remember exactly but I believe they are 16X8 20 offset. Tires are 16/215/45. I have 5mm spacers with hubcentric rings.

Comment

Update
      Had some problems with the fuel pumps because of my brother lifting my car on the fuel tank.
      Long story short Never buy replacement fuel pumps from OREILLY or you might take the fuel tank out for no reason
      Replaced the inline pump with a Bosch unit and replaced the intank unit with BMW oem and the car works perfect!

I decided to change my timing belt, water pump, thermostat, tensioner, and coolent. Idk why I didn't do this when the engine was out.

The thermostat was bad and after replacing it the car finally heats up to normal temp
      Now I have two more electrical things to work out. The OP did an terrible job wiring the CD player so I decided to fix it.

I figured out that the window circuit breaker was plugged into the stereo wiring and it would short circuit fuse 12 which is my speedometer.
      I didn't know which wires were for the stereo but figured out by finding C302 plug under the dash and tracing the stereo wires.

I'm almost done rewiring the CD player and still working with finding where my actual window circuit breaker wires have gone but thanks to all the wiring
      diagrams online this shouldn't take too long.

Lastly once I'm finished with the wiring problems I will have to sell the car because I'm between jobs right now and really need the money.

Comment

So I figured out why the coolent was that soup color. It had some kind of a leak stop stuff mixed. When I did the water pump I flushed the whole system out and put new coolent in. Two days later my radiator was leaking a little bit of coolent. I fixed the problem with replacing with a spare radiator that I had. Problem fixed

Here is the new one doesnt look new but only has 5k miles on it

By the way Car is forsale :( if anyone is interested

Comment

Working...
        X