R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > Regional Forums > Gatherings & Regional Discussion > Europe

Old 02-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
JiXer
Mod Crazy

Coming to Germany & Italy this summer. Looking for e30 folk.

So I am planning a trip this summer to come play in Europe. My plan is to buy (or "rent" someone's) e30, hopefully a touring, and drive around Germany and Italy. I am also thinking about checking out some cars to export to the us, again, hopefully tourings. I would also like to tour some junk yards and grab some Euro specific stuff that guys in the US are always looking for.
If anyone can host, guide me to good junk yards, help me find cars, provide a couch to sleep on, etc., I'd be very grateful and would be happy to compensate you for your time and efforts.
My general plan is to fly in to Dusseldorf, drive through Nuremburg, then to Southern Italy. Giving myself two weeks and I am very flexible on everything in between.
Feel free to spread this word around on other forums and such. I am motivated to make this happen!

Yeah, thats me kicking up all that dirt!
JiXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:55 PM   #2
zambizzi

I know a great junk yard near Nuremburg in heilsbron and I live right near there
zambizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:07 AM   #3
JiXer
Mod Crazy

My plans got canceled But I will still make this trip at some point Was looking at flights in September, so I may make it there this year at some point. I will hit you up for sure!

Yeah, thats me kicking up all that dirt!
JiXer is offline   Reply With Quote