R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > Regional Forums > Gatherings & Regional Discussion > New England

Old 07-20-2016, 08:30 AM   #1
Vanilla Gorilla
Grease Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Gorilla
Cool NE30 Rhode Island Seacoast Rally and Meet

NE30 is hosting a meet July 31st in Rhode Island.

Link to the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/176786682736480/

Starts at 11:00AM at the Bristol Town Beach Parking lot

We will leave from the Bristol Town Beach Parking Lot (50 Asylum Road, Bristol RI) and drive South on 114 past Roger Williams University. We will stop at Evelyn’s drive in for lunch as a group. After lunch, we will continue the cruise down to Horseneck Beach State Reservation where we will all park and hang out as a group and do e30 things. (5 John Reed Road Westport, MA 02791)

Here is the link to the route we will take: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bris...41.5091001!3e0

Things to Note:

• Bring CASH- We will be stopping at Evelyn's drive in for lunch during the cruise seeing we can't cook out at Horseneck beach.
• Please be aware that Horseneck Beach State Reservation does charge $13 per vehicle to get into the park. It doesn’t matter how many people are in the car, simply $13 total per vehicle.

I'll be putting together a caravan to head to the Bristol Town Beach lot the morning of the 31st leaving from Dave N Busters in Braintree, MA

I'll update with times shortly but it will be around 9:30am I'm guessing that we will need to pull out of Dave N Busters to make it to Bristol for a little before 11:00AM
Old 08-16-2016, 05:02 PM   #2
cirrusblue
Grease Monkey

NE30 - pm me?

Hello NE30 - if anyone sees this can you pm me? I live in Newton MA and have seen some of your stickers around, and maybe someone at the bmwcca show in Brookline this last weekend, but wanted to try to say hello. Thank you!
cirrusblue is offline   Reply With Quote