R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > Regional Forums > Gatherings & Regional Discussion > Mountain

Old 01-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #31
lambo
Captain Scene Points

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2145069275.html

Has anyone else pursued this? I emailed the guy 3 days ago...no response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.
lambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #32
hyperE30
R3VLimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambo View Post
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2145069275.html

Has anyone else pursued this? I emailed the guy 3 days ago...no response...
DOn't think so.. we already discuss over this..

HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
" enjoy the show "
hyperE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:03 PM   #33
lambo
Captain Scene Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperE30 View Post
DOn't think so.. we already discuss over this..
Shit, nevermind...his crappy pictures don't do it justice at all...

Quote:
Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #34
hyperE30
R3VLimited

Quote:
Shit, nevermind...his crappy pictures don't do it justice at all...
I went to see it.. supposed to be close to me an fuck.. worst drive ever..... GRAVEL

HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
" enjoy the show "
hyperE30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:14 PM   #35
lambo
Captain Scene Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperE30 View Post
I went to see it.. supposed to be close to me an fuck.. worst drive ever..... GRAVEL
That's not an issue for me...but I assumed from his ad that it ran...obviously not...oh well, the search starts again. Do you know if that $1,600 alpine 318is sold? probably, I can't seem to find it on cl...

Quote:
Old 01-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #36
iamsam
Advanced Member

I will be selling my brilliantrot 318is soon, and it DOES run, and the body IS in good shape....
iamsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:30 PM   #37
lambo
Captain Scene Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
I will be selling my brilliantrot 318is soon, and it DOES run, and the body IS in good shape....
Very interested...

Quote:
Old 01-09-2011, 08:47 PM   #38
iamsam
Advanced Member

Quote:
Very interested...
PM me if you want more info, pics, etc. (because I will have to take pics, ha ha)

btw, here are the highlights of the 318is: all stock, unmolested, except for a quarter panel and bumper that I painted and installed, original sport seats etc. CRACK FREAKING FREE DASH which I have NEVER seen in an E30 CD deck and working sound system (which I am not used to)
Old 01-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #39
lambo
Captain Scene Points

Quote:
PM me if you want more info, pics, etc. (because I will have to take pics, ha ha)

btw, here are the highlights of the 318is: all stock, unmolested, except for a quarter panel and bumper that I painted and installed, original sport seats etc. CRACK FREAKING FREE DASH which I have NEVER seen in an E30 CD deck and working sound system (which I am not used to)
Honestly, all I'm looking for is something that is semi-clean that I can DD. And with college coming up next year I definitely won't be doing much to it besides keeping it running. So this sounds very promising. Thanks.

Quote:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #40
iamsam
Advanced Member

This E34 535i seems promising. Sounds like it has been maintained, and its 5-speed, and LOW miles for an M30!!

http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/2151499166.html
Old 01-09-2011, 11:19 PM   #41
blefevre
R3V Elite

Miles on the 318is? Are the tires good? I assume it isn't a slicktop? Have you looked at the suspension bushings like the CA bushings, tie rods, etc?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv
blefevre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #42
iamsam
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blefevre View Post
Miles on the 318is? Are the tires good? I assume it isn't a slicktop? Have you looked at the suspension bushings like the CA bushings, tie rods, etc?

miles is a fresh 211k but i have to add the obligatory phrase "runs like a champ!" because it does... I bought it from the 2nd owner who bought it when it had like 30k or so miles from the daughter of the owner of some BMW dealer down in Denver, It seems to have not been molested like so many cars i've seen have been.

tires are SHOT, but that is why I am trying to buy the bcaps and brand new snows from Clark since he bought that parts car, the snows and bcaps are going on the brilliantrot 318is before I sell it, so hopefully it will have nice snow tires soon.

I know the CABs look good and the ball joints are good, because I was under there last night fiddling with the PS, which doesn't work btw but what kind of fancy pants needs PS on a 318is anyway, imho...

Not a slicktop unfortunately, but it DOES still have the original knob on the sunroof crank, those things are always gone, this one is in brand new shape, I was totally surprised.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #43
blefevre
R3V Elite

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2153813181.html

Lots of parts already on it. Could be a fun car.

Old 01-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #44
blefevre
R3V Elite

Quote:
miles is a fresh 211k but i have to add the obligatory phrase "runs like a champ!" because it does... I bought it from the 2nd owner who bought it when it had like 30k or so miles from the daughter of the owner of some BMW dealer down in Denver, It seems to have not been molested like so many cars i've seen have been.

tires are SHOT, but that is why I am trying to buy the bcaps and brand new snows from Clark since he bought that parts car, the snows and bcaps are going on the brilliantrot 318is before I sell it, so hopefully it will have nice snow tires soon.

I know the CABs look good and the ball joints are good, because I was under there last night fiddling with the PS, which doesn't work btw but what kind of fancy pants needs PS on a 318is anyway, imho...

Not a slicktop unfortunately, but it DOES still have the original knob on the sunroof crank, those things are always gone, this one is in brand new shape, I was totally surprised.
I will tell my friend about it. He *was* interested in a 318is but he just bought another Jeep so I doubt he still is. I really wish I could buy it for a DD but that probably isn't the smartest idea.

Old 01-10-2011, 06:57 PM   #45
gmyers395
Wrencher

Quote:

Price? I have a brother that could be interested.
Price? I have a brother that could be interested.
gmyers395 is offline   Reply With Quote