R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > E30 Classified Forums > Product Reviews

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2013, 02:38 AM   #106
J3M93
E30 Addict
 
J3M93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 447
If anyone on here has more than 100mm of clearance in the front with an is lip, how far from the bottom was your adjuster? I need to know because that is the legal lowest my car can be and i don't want to have to go back and readjust them
__________________
J3M93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:52 AM   #107
e30trooper
R3V OG
 
e30trooper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Torrance, California (L.A.)
Posts: 11,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3M93 View Post
If anyone on here has more than 100mm of clearance in the front with an is lip, how far from the bottom was your adjuster? I need to know because that is the legal lowest my car can be and i don't want to have to go back and readjust them
LOL WUT? take of lip and go lower then
__________________

e30trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:47 AM   #108
TRUe30
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Nor-Cal
Posts: 93
Aye,...thanks for this thread,.. Working on scoring a JOM set-up from another member, in the process of a full suspension rebuild/upgrade anyway, post pics of before & after(for a proper build thread),... assume I can run billy-sports with these, since I have a pair,....
TRUe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:02 PM   #109
gabe_e30
Noobie
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 7
Sorry to reopen this. But these coilovers do NOT require cutting the strut housing, correct?
gabe_e30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #110
blazing
Wrencher
 
blazing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe_e30 View Post
Sorry to reopen this. But these coilovers do NOT require cutting the strut housing, correct?
No cutting required but it would make adjusting them a hell of a lot easier.
blazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 01:17 AM   #111
be34st
E30 Fanatic
 
be34st's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Albany, OR
Posts: 1,275
Anyone looking to sell a used setup?
__________________

2003 BMW 540iA M-Sport / 2004 Range Rover HSE (M62tuB44 powered) / 1986 325 4door
be34st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:29 PM   #112
sampayne
Member
 
sampayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUe30 View Post
Aye,...thanks for this thread,.. Working on scoring a JOM set-up from another member, in the process of a full suspension rebuild/upgrade anyway, post pics of before & after(for a proper build thread),... assume I can run billy-sports with these, since I have a pair,....
Bringing this thread back from the dead, ... but did you ever end up doing the jom/bilstein combo? As I just bought an IS that has joms installed and would like to swap out the blown shocks.
sampayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 10:33 AM   #113
Flexx
Noobie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 7
Jom

For the guys with the late models e30, how low of a drop did you get? I'm planning on running a 16x8/8.5 or 16x9/9.5 W 215/40 setup.

Anyone running vogtland sports?

Last edited by Flexx; 11-24-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Info
Flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 10:40 AM   #114
Flexx
Noobie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampayne View Post
Bringing this thread back from the dead, ... but did you ever end up doing the jom/bilstein combo? As I just bought an IS that has joms installed and would like to swap out the blown shocks.
How low of a drop did you get? I'm thinking about purchasing. Can you
Post some pic? ECU have them on sale this week.
Flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:19 AM   #115
Flexx
Noobie
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: New York
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRG SOUP View Post
I have been running on my JOMs for about 2 months and I like them since I daily drive my car everyday. not too stiff at all for casual cruising. They corner decently too with a little body roll. I do too have the issue of the passenger rear being a little lower than the driver's side rear. But not too bad. here is a picture

Front and rear adjusted fully to the lowest setting.

Nice ride, what size rim / tire combo are you running? I'm purchasing the JOM this weekend. Did you do any additional mods, cut the perch off/removed the adjusters etc?
Flexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 - 2020 R3VLimited LLC