Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 325ix RUST FREE! - No Longer Available

91 325ix RUST FREE!

EDIT: NEW PICS ADDED. JACK TEST VIDEO AND WALKAROUND AWAVILIBLE UPON REQUEST. The wheels sold separately, so taking that into account along with the fact that I need to sell before the snow hits is driving the price down. I will not take 4,500. See post #37

Regretfully selling my baby to fund a new project. This being a rare all wheel drive model sets it apart even further. To top it off the car boasts a 5 speed manual, with leather interior, heated seats, and power windows and sunroof! By far one of the most fun-to-drive cars I have owned. The car has a working odometer with accurate mileage!

I have over 20 years of maintenance records from the dealership for OVER $20,000! This includes a complete transmission rebuild, including a new clutch, flywheel, and pressure plate. (This was a $5000+ service alone) and much much more. Over $5,000 just in the past 5 years! Most recent maintenance includes new radiator hoses, new brake pads, new spark plugs, and even a new valve cover gasket. A few tasteful aftermarket mods include Borbet CA wheels, aftermarket short shifter (whole shifter was rebuilt when this was put in and feels great), stainless steel braided brake lines. I have also added tint to the fog lights and high beams, put on a sport front lip, and shipped an authentic european plate from Germany to tie the car together. Other than these modifications the car is completely stock and unmolested.

The factory metallic paint still shines to this day. A few dings can be found but nothing out of the ordinary for an older car. Driver seat has a small amount of wear and there are a few small cracks in the dash but other than that the interior is flawless, equipped with a premium BOSE sound system and an aftermarket radio. Being an AWD model the most notable thing about this car is that the body is 100% RUST FREE! The is a beautiful example of an e30 and the pictures speak for themselves. If you have an offer feel free to lay it on the table, as I am eager to start a new project.

EDIT: Battery tray and under the passenger carpet look great!!! These are huge problem rust areas for e30s

CL Link: https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5863912577.html

List Date: 7/31/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 91 325ix RUST FREE!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by NEOe30; 08-11-2017, 10:32 AM. Reason: SOLD

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Great deal right here.

Some pics of the underside of the car might help get this sold...

GLWS
        Last edited by EyExR; 08-02-2016, 02:24 PM.
        My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

bump for more pics!

Comment

nice looking ix. I am skeptical of the 100% rust free claim, I know where it comes from and this car has a block heater on it, it was driven in winter.

I have yet to find a Midwest ix that does not have hidden rust on the passenger side floor and tunnel where the heat shield for exhaust traps the salt.

If I find rust there how much will you lower the price? If there is truly no hidden rust on this car it is well worth the $7000 you are asking. I am assuming it passes jack test?

Comment

Looks like a solid example! That's how you keep a maintenance record. Glws
              Build Thread
              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
              Parts Thread
              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Originally posted by skids View Post
                nice looking ix. I am skeptical of the 100% rust free claim, I know where it comes from and this car has a block heater on it, it was driven in winter.

I have yet to find a Midwest ix that does not have hidden rust on the passenger side floor and tunnel where the heat shield for exhaust traps the salt.

If I find rust there how much will you lower the price? If there is truly no hidden rust on this car it is well worth the $7000 you are asking. I am assuming it passes jack test?
                PM'd

Comment

Bump! Posted pics of location skids mentioned and the battery tray. Let's get this thing sold!

Comment

That's a really well documented service history OP. GLWS.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have to say I am always skeptical of Midwest driven 325ix, they work so well in the snow and here in the Midwest they spread this car dissolver all over the roads when it snows.

I think Neo has the real deal here with this vehicle.

Two lessons for me in this thread, yet once again my faith is renewed in the members of this forum. Neo is a stand up guy to look into what may have made his car go down in value and share the results so as not to pass off on anyone else something he was not sure about.

And I sure am glad I had the sense to ask questions politely in private and not flame the poor guys for sale thread. If you question something and are skeptical its the right thing to do to express concerns politely and privately.

Good luck to you sir, props and respect!

Comment

Originally posted by THMotorsports View Post
                        That's a really well documented service history OP. GLWS.
                        Originally posted by skids View Post
                        ...Good luck to you sir, props and respect!
                        Thanks to the both of you!

Comment

Bump! Price Drop!!!

Comment

Who wants this beautiful unicorn! Bump!

Comment

are you willing to put cash on top for a trade?

Comment

Working...
                              X