R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > Regional Forums > Gatherings & Regional Discussion > Mid Atlantic

Old 01-03-2017, 11:34 AM   #1
Dayman AhAHHH

Selling my 90 vert w/hardtop

90 Bmw 325i convertible. 104k miles. 5 speed. Good interior. (Could def use a good cleaning) no cracks in dash. Comes with hardtop(Not separating hardtop from car. It is a package deal unless the car buyer doesn't want the top or if you buy the hardtop for my asking price, I will throw the car in for free) and many extra parts(husco armrest, rear deck lid spoiler, two sets of head lights, timing belt kit, short shift kit and more) and wheels. Have two sets of bottle caps with decent enough rubber, the set of corrado steelies on the car, and corrado seabrings with good rubber but bad paint job(black). Does run. Has not been driven in approx 9 months. Body is decent. Paint is about a 5 out of 10. Lowered on jom coilovers. The soft top was brand new in 2009. It has a couple frayed areas where the lowering of the top has pinched the material. It does not leak. Folks in local Bmw e30 club can confirm everything with the car. No clue how to put pics in here. ASKING $4500 for the whole lot.
Text, call or email for more info. 301-448-6763. Bjk9379@gmail.com
this is my ad on Craigslist. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...943197911.html
Old 01-03-2017, 04:21 PM   #2
quanaman

Damn, would have been all over this if I didnt just buy mine...If anything changes with the hard top or parts, please let me know...
quanaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:41 AM   #3
Kershaw
R3V OG

This is a solid e30. I've driven it and it runs and drives really nicely. Shifts are smooth. No clunking or whatever in the rear.
Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 09:58 AM   #4
Dayman AhAHHH

The car has been sitting for a bit. I have started it and it runs fine after getting it started. I will def let everybody know about the hardtop if things change. Thanks for the words and the bump Kerahaw