Middle Tennessee Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle Tennessee Meet

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Well, Im going to take it upon myself to arrange a Middle Tennessee meet on Sunday, February 25th, 2007. I know it is a sunday, but the day before i have a drift event, and cant get off any other saturday for a while.
    So, Heres what I have in mind-

Date/Time: Feb. 25th, at 12:00pm.

Where: Meet at the downtown franklin -The Factory-
    Why?
    -Cover if it rains, Outside if its nice.
    -Good amount of space.
    -Nice photo-op's, big lot!.
    -Its easy to get to, very close to the parking garage. It shouldnt be packed at that time because no one really ever parks there.

-The Factory-

Plans: Meet, Drive, Eat, Drive, Photos
    Start: We will meet at the parking garage, make sure we all remember eachother, talk, get to know new people, and admire the cars.
    Next: We will go for a drive. Either a good 'ol interstate run, or something like a natchez cruize. Either will present good rolling photos, and will provide some good fun. Either one will be driven within the legal limit, unless decided otherwise by individuals.
    Third: We eat! Whats better than eating? Bimmers. Anyways, We can eat anywhere, but Im going to suggest somewhere not as expensive as J. Alexanders (or whatever it was called). Not all of us are made of money/drive m5's :-p. Somewhere like O'Charleys or Applebees, maybe Chili's? Whatever everyone wants is fine by me.
    Fourth: Another drive, back to franklin, or elsewhere, for photos of the group, hopefully around sunset time for excellent lighting. This drive can be prolonged and we can go off route to have some fun, but basically it is a drive that is required, so Im including it.
    Last: Photos! Everyone bring your camera so we can sho the rest of BFc what TN is made of! Lets plan for some group shots.. Hopefully more of us can stay than last time!

I hope this works for everyone, Im planning it over a month in advance so people can get off work, plan, make time or whatever they need to do. I hope to see more people that last time too

so.... will YOU be there?

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
    Last edited by SpasticDwarf; 01-10-2007, 09:10 PM.

Taking photos is so damn homosexual :)

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
    Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
    Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
      Taking photos is so damn homosexual :)
      :-p you know you want to.

Comment

*ttt* i'll be there

Comment

bump :)

Hope this attracts some E30s, lots of other E28's and E30's and E36's are already signed up :)

Comment

come up to the columbus meet the weekend before [please]

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

wish i could come maybe next time
              -Treasurer

I am the true e30 whore

Comment

Working...
              X