This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    really bringing this train wreck back form the dead from pg12+ is trolling. There was nothing in the way of NEW information that has developed to warrant it.

There's plenty of other topics to way in on in here that are more worth of post count 6 and 7
    I hope that's not your wifes cleavage as the avatar LOL! that wouldn't be nice, unless she told you she wants the world to see her chest LOL! im sorry for bringing up stuff from page 12 but i just discovered this thread while searching for a thread on what members on here do for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by previasc96 View Post
      I hope that's not your wifes cleavage as the avatar LOL! that wouldn't be nice, unless she told you she wants the world to see her chest LOL! im sorry for bringing up stuff from page 12 but i just discovered this thread while searching for a thread on what members on here do for a living.
      yes those are the little woman's, Her idea so I ran with it (yes they are a blast to play with)

If it were most any other thread it would not be as big a deal, its this thread that put this sub forum on the bubble, it really should have been left to die thats all
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Let's say you own the full house. Then somebody takes the living room and 60 years later, all you have left is a tight sport beside the shower in the restrooms and the pisspot... I'd be angry too ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

As in what has been repeated throughout history time and time again? Get over it.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

This is one I actually agree with lee on but can we let this thread die already.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Aren't there moderators who can lock these things or delete them? Whoops I just bumped it again. Can I just throw it out there that we are supposed to see the expansion of Israel as a good thing because everyone around them wants to blow us up

Comment

2 people have asked for it, so i will grant it.

thread locked.
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                X