Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Obama's new National Security Advisor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Obama's new National Security Advisor.

President Obama's new National Security Advisor spent the decade prior to joining the White House as a legal advisor to powerful interests including Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, and as a lobbyist for Fannie Mae, where he oversaw the mortgage giant's aggressive campaign to undermine the credibility of a probe into its accounting irregularities, according to government reports and public disclosure forms.

Thoughts?
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Goldman Sachs - check
    Citigroup - check
    Fannie Mae - check
    Part of the Clinton administration - check
    Liar - check
    Lobbyist - check
    Picture depicting evil in his eyes - check

My thoughts? Just another addition to the hypocrisy that is the Obama admin.

Comment

More of the same. Entrenched in the Washington DC ways and influences.

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
        More of the same. Entrenched in the Washington DC ways and influences.

Jon
        this

Hope and change = Status Que
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

not to be a dick but name one guy he could have appointed that would make you guys happy.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            not to be a dick but name one guy he could have appointed that would make you guys happy.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post

Chuck Norris duh!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                Chuck Norris duh!
                Finally you posted something I agree with.

He worked at GS he must be good.;)
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

We don't pick he does. Expect to be criticized when you're the president who goes back on all his promises.

Comment

Working...
                  X