X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
    Interesting choice of words.

And I'm not even Christian...
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
      Throw the bacon away and move on with life for Christ's sake.
      Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      Interesting choice of words.

Lol

Comment

lee, how about a swatzi made out of bacon????

mmmmmmm bacon apple wood smoked please, no semen
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Hot damn bacon and eggs sounds so effing good right now. No waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles bacon either, I'm talking about the peppered stuff from my local butcher.
          sigpic

Comment

I egg churches all the time and I never get an artical in the news!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post

It only matters if you do it to Mosques silly.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

But can you make the eggs spell "chump"?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh

It only matters if you do it to Mosques silly.

Is that not what I said earlier???????

and Lee your comparison is crap, Black paint leaves property damage, and can cost tons of money to clean up. Bacon on the other hand DOSE NOT there for there is not really any property damage there for not really a crime. Throwing a hissy fit to the national media and FBI over Bacon on your side walk is a waste of tax payer money and resources, it is just stupid and makes the whole muslim community look like a bunch of hypocrites, cry babies and that dose not sit that well with most people anywhere. Other than bleeding hearts like your self of couse that are champions of the down trodden so long as they are not white, not American.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Is that not what I said earlier???????

n.

Yes we agree...

Comment

Working...
                    X