E30 M60 swap how-to video series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M60 swap how-to video series.

Ok so me and some friends decided we'd make a video/show of some of the stuff we do at our shop. First video is the intro to the M60 swap. We'll be filming and posting as we go with the project. Be kind, this our first attempt at anything like this. I haven't seen any video of a swap in progress so I thought I'd try. Please check it out, make suggestions, things you'd like to see. Thanks.
    http://youtu.be/RoboIAwqHTg

The second part of the swap is up, we install brake pedals, do eng bay prep. Lots of stuff in this one. Enjoy

Comment

This is an awesome idea! alot of times you cant get a good visual by reading through the forum so a video could definitely help alot of people
      M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Hey Thanks. I thought the same thing that's kinda why I'm doing and it's been a lot of fun. Even Garagistic liked them and put them on their FB. I'll be editing the next episode today.

Comment

Here's episode 4 part 3 of the m60 swap.

Comment

wow...nice. good to see the actual hands on swap.
            sigpic
            323i MTEC1
            Z3 coupe
            E60 M5

Comment

Episode 7 is uploaded. We do some plumbing, mod the shift,and mount some stuff. We're getting close. Go check it out. let me know what ya think. https://youtu.be/u903ETuXfLU

Comment

Episode 8is up, We're making up for lost time. Getting close to making noise. https://youtu.be/ytYju8WHoxk

Comment

Hey Episode 9 is up, that's three weeks in a row. In this episode we do some exhaust fab, some daunting wiring, and make a lot of noise.

Comment

Awesome stuff - I'm starting to watch them now.

(Those weren't x5 manifolds were they?)
                    Last edited by george graves; 07-09-2015, 09:28 PM.
                    Originally posted by Matt-B
                    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Yea they are garagistic's modified X5 manifolds.

Comment

She's up and driving now, I'll edit up the video tomorrow probably, too busy today driving it. This thing is a animal.

Comment

Here it is Ep.10, she moves, check it out and share. Thanks for watching.

Comment

Awesome!
                            Originally posted by Matt-B
                            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Here it is she's done (for now). You finally get to hear/see it run. Check out the video and share. Enjoy and Thanks for watching

Comment

Working...
                              X