• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
    Originally posted by kencopperwheat
    Originally posted by rwh11385
    Bacardi = balla.

Castillo = $9 a litre.
    Bacardi is not baller LOL.
    Speak it brother. Now a bottle of 1998 Opus One, that is baller.
    Wino.

Ultimate Baller Status Liquor:

Remy Martin Louis XIII Cognac

Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Ive had remy martin L13 and it may be good for a 'nac but its still just wine distilled into gasahol.

Ill keep the Opus for me and if the bitches dont like red wine give them some Krug, none of that "sparkling wine" bullshit.
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

I pretty much live on Wray & Nephew white rum, don't think you guys have it down there. Jamaican import, 63% alcohol. I don't drink anything else, ever.

Comment

?? With what Jay? Just shots, or how do you drink it mixed with....?

Comment

Coke, almost always. Found out Cherry Coke makes it even smoother, good stuff.

I'm a simple guy, with simple tastes. Even with food, I can't stand fancy restaurants and crap. Give me a pile of noodles with some sort of sauce and I'm dandy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal
              I pretty much live on Wray & Nephew white rum, don't think you guys have it down there. Jamaican import, 63% alcohol. I don't drink anything else, ever.
              I haven't seen it here, but I brought some back with me from Jamaica. I always wondered how strong it was the bottles I had simply said "overproof"

I am a Captain Morgan's and Coke man myself (or any spiced rum)
              Myer's Dark is good also.

Mix just about anything with cranberry juice and you can hardly taste the alcohol.

Comment

you guys havent had any good rum if you havent been to the bahamas.

appelation rum is the greatest thing to grace god's green earth

Comment

Big ol' jug of bacardi gold, just take gulps and nothing else will really matter :P

I've been meaning to make me some RBV's forever now, and I FINALLY got around to it last night. By the time we left the beach I was just a piss drunk babbling idiot.

Comment

Night of drinking:

1. Gin on the rocks
                    2. switch to Gin'n'Ginger
                    3. Get outside the house, pick a cheap place to drink, and finish the night off with your friends and pitchers of beer.

Beer taste so good by that time, and goes down like water. Level of drunkeness does not seem to change, but rather maintained, regardless of how much you drink..... till you pass out on the ground.
                    ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Chicks dig liquid cocaine.

* 1/2 oz. Jagermeister
                      * 1/2 oz. Goldschlager
                      * 1/2 oz. Bacardi 151 Proof Rum

It's really, really sweet, but the second you drink it you feel buzzing, like 4 beer buzzing lol.

I got a bottle of jamaican rum for my friend, and man, with coke and sliced lime it goes down really smooth, and it's strong as hell.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by shahe
                        you guys havent had any good rum if you havent been to the bahamas.

appelation rum is the greatest thing to grace god's green earth
                        Jamaica has the best rums in the world

Comment

Working...
                        X