No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Minty early 1984 M50 318i (GA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should be the only color ever offered on BMW's!
    Haven't you ever seen Russian Nesting Dolls? They work like that.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

This thing is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
        This thing is awesome.
        Thanks man!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1984 318i (w/ delicious M50 powa)
        Produktionsdatum: 03.10.1983
        Außenfarbe: Achatgruen Metallic (177)

Comment

bump! make me some offers guys, I'm looking for trades as well. Something clean, fun, and automatic for my wife to daily drive!

Comment

This is the kind of car that makes you wish you had made some different decisions in life. Seriously. Gorgeous. Car.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                This is the kind of car that makes you wish you had made some different decisions in life. Seriously. Gorgeous. Car.
                Thanks man, haha.

Comment

I think someone said it in your build thread, but I'm not usually a fan of green cars, but this thing is gorgeous!

I've been looking for an e30 in the $5-10k range and someone linked me here. Hadn't really thought of picking something up with this much work done to it, but it is certainly clean as hell... Think we could talk about a price?

Comment

That is such a great color!

Comment

It seems like a very nice build. I am sure the paintjob alone cost $3-5k, plus you add the engine conversion which is very clean, a list of goodies that run from March to December, and you have a very nice 5 figure car.

GLWS!
                      1997 328i - SOLD
                      1991 325is - SOLD
                      2002 325i - SOLD :(

Currently:
                      1991 318is
                      2011 328i xDrive
                      2017 Highlander - Toy Hauler

sigpic

Comment

pending sale

Comment

Someone is getting a very nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by n3rdy30 View Post
                            pending sale
                            Buyer backed out. Car is still up for sale!

Just to get this out there in the open for any future prospective buyers (I really should have put this in the orig. ad however it did not occur to me), the reason the buyer backed out, is due to the lack of title. There's nothing wrong with the car, it's never been wrecked (clean carfax as well), nor does it decrease the value of the car in any way. It just so happens that this car has spent all of it's life in GA. In the state of GA it is not required to have a title to register car (especially one that is 30 years old), only a bill of sale. So essentially what happened was, the car went a period without being registered, title was lost, the DMV dropped the title, and now it is listed as a "NON-TITLE" vehicle. Is it possible to attain another title for this vehicle in states that DO require one for registration? Absolutely. Through some quick googling you can research the various options yourself. A quick summary however (for the lazy) of the standard procedure -

1. Provide official policy statement from respective state regarding titling laws (in this instance, I would be providing one from GA) - This is to notify the receiving state's DMV of the origin state's policies.
                            2. Notarized Bill of Sale
                            3. Previous owner's signed registration/registration receipt
                            4. New insurance binder in the purchaser's name

After handing these 4 things over, you'll be granted registration and issued a new title within your state. I did attempt to attain a title for the car here in GA, however they will not do it as they look at it as a waste (i.e. - here's an official bill of sale, we're not going to waste the time making all new title paperwork for this if you're just going to sell it into another state...let the buyer do it)

I hope this clears things up! Car is back on the market!

Comment

Not having a title is a problem, and is usually time consuming and costly. You are correct it can be acquired, but it is a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by brickwhite View Post
                                Not having a title is a problem, and is usually time consuming and costly. You are correct it can be acquired, but it is a pain.
                                Actually it wasn't that bad. I did the 4 things above and told the dmv I wanted to keep the car but would rather have the title and it was a snap! And if was $15 lol. Problem solved.

With that being said, the car is no longer for sale. I got cold feet and decided I couldn't live with myself if I sold it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X