Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal supplier for cage material in Colorado?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal supplier for cage material in Colorado?

I need to build a harness bar and a heavy duty skid plate but i have no idea where to get good material. I have a good welder and will be doing it all myself so im in the mood to save money so a reasonably priced supplier would be nice. I will be tubing the front end soon, clean garage pending, so ill need a source for square tube, round and L beams of all sizes. If anyone has a good place in the springs or denver that would be awesome.
    John 16:33

sigpic

I'd start my search with these folks and go from there:

AR Design (Andrew, owns an E30)
    3R Automotive (Robert Thorne)
    Hanksville Hotrods (Hank)
    Built-By-Bones (Grant)

Comment

Thanks! Do you know any in the springs by chance? I have a feeling ill be a frequent flyer to wherever i choose to get supplies from and driving an hour and a half every weekend isnt something i can do. So scratch what I said about any in denver haha sorry.

sigpic

Comment

Check out metal recycler's, in Denver, there is an outfit I have dealt with that sells anything you could want.

All classified by what you need. (4130 Chromolly) DOM tubing, what have you. Most will be leftovers from different manufacturers.

Alot cheaper than supplier prices.

Comment

Thanks, do you have one that you have one in mind that you have used before? That sounds like a good idea, and be a lot cheaper than a supplier. Im going to have to see if colorado springs have anything like that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X