E30 rear lowering springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 rear lowering springs

Hey guys looking for some rear lowering springs, yes just the rears. I have the eibach ones and they are a bit too soft and bouncy, car squats with minimal acceleration creating wheel rub. Lmk what you got!!

Thanks
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

So, while I don't have anything for sale, I do have purple Vogtlands on my E30 and have been quite happy with them. I think I paid $200 for a full set off ebay. Here's a pic from a track day at PIR. That's the most I've gotten it to squat. That's under full acceleration after series of fast downhill turns.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ajhostetter; 10-31-2016, 12:00 PM.
    sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Cool, the car has an s50 and literally with light acceleration and it rubs.
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

I have an S52. I had to roll the rear fenders and am running 15x8 wheels with 225/50 rubber. Looks like you have a little more meat on your car, which could cause issues. What else do you have going suspension-wise?
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Not sure, on my turbo car I run these same wheels and tires and have no rubbing issues and the turbo car squads way harder. On this car it just has eibach and bilstein sports, but literally I go to like 3k Rpms when taking off and it rubs. I'll swap the springs that are on my 318i, I'm pretty sure the springs are just worn out
          sigpic
          HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Ive been running 1050lb eibach 5" coilover springs w a 16x8.5 w 0 offset, and the only time it rubs is big bumps at full steering lock. Its way stiff for me, but I bet you could find some 5" coils at the 650-750lb that would work. Only pic I could find of mine for now below.

Comment

Working...
            X