X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM Sent

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Since we are using a standalone, I'm assuming that the ECU data port no longer will work with the Peake tool?
      1997 Artic Silver M3
      CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Body is getting done on my 91 325is!
        Can't wait! Then comes DMS TURBO!

Comment

Bump for update on the 24V kits? Curious if this kit, including a base tune, is ready for sale at this point? A couple of other questions...

1.What are the turbo specs assuming compression will be lowered with an MLS head gasket?

2. Ballpark whp goals?

3. Any chance of retaining A/C with the 24 valve kit?

Thanks guys

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
          In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
          I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

Here's a big update for you guys.

m42 turbo kits are coming in June, $3250. Works with or without A/C. Complete kit to the downpipe, minus exhaust and headgasket. ms2 standalone.

24v NV turbo kits are also almost ready for production, $3450. The kits include everything you'll need to boost from the filter to the downpipe, minus the exhaust and a head gasket.

As for the exhaust, I can offer a $650 3" straight pipe, ss mandrel bend, tig welded. S/h is $75 to the lower 48. Muffler, Resonators, and Catalysts are extra. MLS gasket for m50 is $230 for normal thickness. I will be using Otis' manifolds. I do need a LOCAL guy who would like a turbo kit to contact me, I will do discounted installation on their m50nv e30 so I can get some pictures of the installation.

I am still testing the VANOS ecu's, and in the mean time I have a 413 chip tune that is good up to 14psi. I would advise to wait for the standalone, unless the chiptune is the route you want to take. They are the same price, vanos, non vanos, all starting at $3450 for non-A/C kits, and $3550 for A/C Retaining kits.

Note that the A/C kits for both m20 and m50 use a smaller aux fan. It also uses a smaller intercooler. The tubing is also a little more complicated, with a few more bends.

Please PM me for options, every turbo kit is built to order. I can add or subtract parts and you deem necessary. Core fees extra.

Derek
            DedericMS

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
            PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

Great update and thanks for all the info. I re-read the thread and got plenty of answers to some of my noobie questions. Looking forward to the release of the 24V kits
              Last edited by johnjohnsons54; 04-26-2012, 01:41 AM.

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
              In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
              I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                I do need a LOCAL guy who would like a turbo kit to contact me, I will do discounted installation on their m50nv e30 so I can get some pictures of the installation.
                DedericMS
                Do you need a local m50v? ;) gahhhhh ive been drooling over this thread for a couple months now! hmmm payments? >_<

Comment

Just saw you mentioned throwing boost at a M10B20. I may have to contact you after I get my '02 road worthy.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

You going to be capable of OBD2 tuning for 24v, or is this OBD1 only?

Comment

OBD2 tuning as of right now is only standalone PNP, no "chip tunes".

And a few pics from the m10b20 2002tii turbo kit proto. It was setup with a custom built harness, running ms2-e, wasted spark, Tom's (from 02again.com, awesome dude, great to deal with and good prices!) 36-1 bolt-on crank pulley tooth wheel and sensor bracket, 24lb injectors, 7psi internally gated gt28.

Started out with some dual webers, which were tuned like cat shit. Wires were running everywhere (messy electricals are my pet peeve) with speaker wire literally melting off the firewall because it was used as ignition coil wire.:tsk::tsk::tsk:. Long story short, I did more work than I was paid to do, just so I could have peace of mind the car wouldn't catch on fire and the have the customer point fingers.

While it was in progress. I was building the harness at this time and had a few place holder parts (like the m20 injectors)

Before & After Pics

Derek
                      DedericMS

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

WOW. Looks like great work, haven't forgotten about you buddy.

Comment

Need one of these for the m42

Comment

Do you have the power increases for the M42? I've gone through the thread but I may have missed it.
                            fried chicken

Comment

Can we get a little more details on the m20 manifold? You said you went from 3-2-1 tubular to non equal length manifolds that also have fitment issues.

Comment

Bought some 80lb injectors. Can't wait to dyno more power :up:
                                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                                My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X