X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has a very CG look to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Philo View Post
      I'm assuming you used a DSLR. What program did you use? Photoshop or a third party editor?
      Nikon d60, using photomatix.
      I don't usually try make the PP on my photo's crazy obvious. I just got into HDR so i'll tone it down a bit in the next photos i take.

Comment

i'm going to assume you're using the Photo bracketing feature that the d60 has?

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
          Nikon d60, using photomatix.
          I don't usually try make the PP on my photo's crazy obvious. I just got into HDR so i'll tone it down a bit in the next photos i take.
          Yeah, I just started to learn and play with HDR. Photomatix is highly recommended and it seems easy to use. Now I just need to find a Torrent of the file.
          -tim
          Originally posted by Jordan
          I like the stance
          -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Yeah, I just started to learn and play with HDR. Photomatix is highly recommended and it seems easy to use. Now I just need to find a Torrent of the file.
            Right on man. Photomatix is alright, supposably it makes the photo's much more "ridiculous" than photoshop does. I just downloaded the free trial of photomatix off the internet... it leaves three water marks of the name on the image, but its easily taken out with the history brush in photoshop. :pimp:

Comment

I just downloaded it and used a crack code. PM me if you want one.
              -tim
              Originally posted by Jordan
              I like the stance
              -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

I just downloaded it and used a crack code. PM me if you want one.
                PM'd

Comment

now u should do some of a few e30's

Comment

They almost look like drawings to me. Quite cool for the non-photoly inclined folk.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
                    sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Looks neat but a little too CGI for me, I know that's the point though so I'm not going to bash.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Working...
                      X