Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sig please???

can i have a sig made with these two cars? TIA

please explain front spoiler in the first pic... What is it?

Comment

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

the front spoiler in the first pic is a temporary little thing i tried....it used to be an early airdam with a evo 3 style lip molded to it and 2 spliters molded to that...i cut off the section just above the evo 3 style and molded in a spliter to give the car a complete look so i can still daily the car as the fron valence underneeth was trash i took the car to a few meets got a few compliments and a few wierd looks but overall i like how it came out its different...i do have another front airdam that i am trying to make look as good as new and use that instead

Comment

i like it its pretty cool looking!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
          1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
          2002 325i - DD
          2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

im not sure how i like it but its growing on me

Comment

Originally posted by e30CAB View Post
              the front spoiler in the first pic is a temporary little thing i tried....it used to be an early airdam with a evo 3 style lip molded to it and 2 spliters molded to that...i cut off the section just above the evo 3 style and molded in a spliter to give the car a complete look so i can still daily the car as the fron valence underneeth was trash i took the car to a few meets got a few compliments and a few wierd looks but overall i like how it came out its different...i do have another front airdam that i am trying to make look as good as new and use that instead
              Wonderful! thanks for the info that you guys have been discussing. Awesome!!!!
              Watch Anime Online

Comment

Maybe this?

Maybe this for a sig? I'm just in between jobs today. Thinking about going camping with my other rev3ers. Art is my inspiration. ;)
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X