Moving to NC in a few months, have a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whysimon View Post
    i live in davidson and love it; rich pretentious pricks, soccer moms with attitudes, entitled kids, fufu dogs in purses, and trump owns a development.

It's a really nice area though for nature enthusiasts.
    lkn ftw
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

BMW dealership in Columbia SC is moving in April to a new facility up I-77 towards CLT but still just on outskirts of Columbia

Comment

Originally posted by jdt10768 View Post
        BMW dealership in Columbia SC is moving in April to a new facility up I-77 towards CLT but still just on outskirts of Columbia
        Really? I'm interested and if they are in need of a parts guy, I'm definitely available in April.
        1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
        2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
        2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
          Really? I'm interested and if they are in need of a parts guy, I'm definitely available in April.
          shoot them a resume or call them:

jt

Comment

If I could offer you some solid advice, check out Greenville, SC. I lived there for three years and absolutely loved it, definitely an upcoming metro area with people all around the world moving in because of BMW, Michelin and GE. Usually will find it on the top 10 upcoming places in the US to live in. It's a short 1h 15-ish ride from Charlotte- no inspections and living is affordable. Plus lots of BMW fans around and other car enthusiasts.

If your interested in working at BMW, i'd start to research the third party suppliers- as they have offices and locations all around Greenville. From Bosch to ZF and everyone that makes the dashes and interiors have local facilities. I know of a handful of people who work at the plant and can see if I can get a list or hear of any openings for you.

But anyway, definitely check out the Greenville area- once you check out what they have to offer (which is everything under the sun) and how fast the area has been growing since the 90's I think you'll fall in love with the area- I sure did!
            555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
            '95 BMW e34 525i
            '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
            '92 Range Rover Classic
            '90 Range Rover Classic
            '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
            '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
            '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
            '67 Pontiac LeMans
            '24 Model T Depot Hack
            ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

I figured I would update this and be glad to report the following:

I landed a job and a place to live up there a couple weeks ago while visiting, so I'm all set to move this weekend!

Comment

So will you be attending the vintage?
                Originally posted by blunttech
                Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                  So will you be attending the vintage?
                  Unfortunately not. The new job has me working that Saturday. :(

Comment

Working...
                  X