before and after PS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    straight six... is your car green. I was playing with that other picture and I think I got the colors spot on but your car still looks green...
    the car is black. for that picture, i edited in 3 separate pieces (car, sky, ground) in order to balance out the washed-out green look. the sky was left untouched, the ground got extra saturation in yellows and contrast, then i darkened the car and added blue/cyan to it.

Comment

Originally posted by straight6pwr View Post
      the car is black. for that picture, i edited in 3 separate pieces (car, sky, ground) in order to balance out the washed-out green look. the sky was left untouched, the ground got extra saturation in yellows and contrast, then i darkened the car and added blue/cyan to it.
      I was more worried about making the subject (car) visible. Your edit destroys any details that were left behind in the underexposed picture. Sure the car is black, but it's a big black blob... Also too contrasty for my taste. I like what you did with the sky though. That picture is nearly impossible to take with out combining multiple exposures or really, using flash.
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
        That picture is nearly impossible to take with out combining multiple exposures or really, using flash.
        correct, i shot into the sun for that one, lol. my fixes tend to be a little more stylistic than 'real'.

Comment

a chop i did

e24 e9 e30
          IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
            a chop i did
            Here is the correct link, I think you tried to insert the flikr page as an image.

It reminds me of the chop I did in 2004:)

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
            2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

lol^^^^
              Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
              HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Working...
              X