PS request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS request

Anyone want to try putting a motorsport flag on the front corner of my truck to match the one on the m3? Thinking it might be kind of cool, but maybe not.

Full size truck pics here

M3 pics here

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
    1989 325iC M50 Vert
    1989 325i Coupe
    1991 318is
    1995 318ti Club Sport
    2006 330i e90
    2008 Tundra Crewmax

meh, obviously it'd look better if it was fitted correctly, i just took the flag off ur m3 and put it on the truck, which is why it doesn't look right.
    318is fund, $0.

Comment

It looks cool on the white, but it being a GMC truck is kinda weird hah.

Comment

only if you always pulled the m3 around, even grocery shopping.
        Nah but seriously, you should first put some decals on the trailer so its obivious whats inside, then do whatver you want to the truck
        harry/harout

Comment

Agreed ^^^

Comment

I have to decide where the trailer will be stored before I put any vinyl on it. If it's not going to be a secure location then I'll leave it blank so people don't try to break in. Kind of tempting with BMW logos all over it.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
            1989 325iC M50 Vert
            1989 325i Coupe
            1991 318is
            1995 318ti Club Sport
            2006 330i e90
            2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Working...
            X