• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

I'm loving the wheel color man.
      sigpic
      "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

looks very good, that stance is perfect imo. pink makes it even better
        and hot damn your exhaust is low.

Comment

any oil cooler?
          [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
          Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

thanks for the props guys. No oil cooler yet. I may install one if I start having temp issues.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Nice work.
              Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

not gonna lie, this car is fucking awesome! turbo m42<3

Comment

Turbo M42 makes me wet every time I see them... one day I'll pull the trigger on one
                  My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

I would move your o2 sensor downstream a bit, at least if you want it to last very long.

you'll also probably want a lot more rubber if you want to actually put some power down. :p
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Love it! Got any videos

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Car looks nice. That exhaust clearance looks scary though.

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                        I dont know what happened. my upper and lower pan gaskets failed. as well as my rear timing case gasket. I was more pissed than I was anything. Maybe it was assembly error on my part. the world may never kno. I now can remove my engine in less than an hour thanks for VR gaskets
                        I don't like VR gaskets either. I especially won't use their m50 oilpan gasket as the bolt holes don't line up correctly.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          I would move your o2 sensor downstream a bit, at least if you want it to last very long.

you'll also probably want a lot more rubber if you want to actually put some power down. :p
                          I agree with both of these statements.

My turbo M42 was a handful even with real sticky 215s. I'd move your o2 sensor back closer to the stock location. Its way too far upstream as is.

Also, paint your intercooler and piping black, it'll save you a lot of hassle with the po-po.

Also, what are you doing for tuning? Don't waste your time with a blow through AFM, just spend the money on MegSquirt or some other stand alone and save time and headaches.

Comment

maybe this is why I am getting an o2 sensor code. It is only temporary until tuesday when i can weld in my new bungs down lower.

Im pretty much shafted for tires then...anything bigger than a 205 and I rub. will see what happens when i get five luggers attached. may have to change a few things up in this area

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Also, put an air filter on before you bend your compressor fins.

Comment

that thing is very clean. i want me a tarbo so bad.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                                my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X