This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
    It should then also shock you what Hillary Clinton did in the Middle East and North Africa. There are a few hundred thousand Syrian refugees wandering the roads of Europe (some being Muslims, some being Christians) who wished Clinton was never secretary of state. Same for Hondurians... We might live in a safer world without Hillary Clinton.

As for the supporters of the Democrats, their current level of intolerance (or stretched sphincters syndrom) is outstanding... ;-)
    Oh, trust me, I know.

If I lived in a state where my vote mattered, I would have voted for Trump.

Syria was an amazing country before all this BS. Really sad to see it go past the point of returning to what it was before.
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Oh, trust me, I know.

If I lived in a state where my vote mattered, I would have voted for Trump.

Syria was an amazing country before all this BS. Really sad to see it go past the point of returning to what it was before.
      Never say never bud. It can. Its just that it cant the way things are going right now.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Never say never bud. It can. Its just that it cant the way things are going right now.
        I know, I should be more optimistic.

The thing about Syria too, is that all their buildings are constructed from concrete and the amount of time/energy/resources/manpower/equipment and the infrastructure required just to clean up is something that country cannot do on it's own let alone, rebuilding it.

I guess a good place to start is to stop bull shitting around over there, which I hope Trump will do.

No, I'm not a fan the current regime in Syria, but I agree with Trump on cutting off support to the futile attempt of the rebellion. It's in the Syrian peoples best interest to stop the rebellion and let the Russian backed regime drive ISIS out.
        I hope instead of throwing fuel in the fire like we were, Trump will stick to what he said and work with Russia and the Syrian government to create stability in the country again.
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Not so fast guys. He may still fail the drug test.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            ^ Lol. Yeah, the Obama's kept it classy.

You can look at the research papers yourself. There are plenty of them. There is currently something like a 98/2 percentage split on the cause of global warming. That's not really a whole lot of room to argue there. I'm going to go with the overwhelming majority of people with PhDs that have made this topic their lifes work. We don't trust firemen to build rockets, we don't trust secretaries to build websites, how is this any different? Also, I don't pay much attention to any affiliated news source. But maybe you're saying https://www.reddit.com/r/science/ is biased.

Edit: Also, I'm cracking up that we are having one conversation over text and another over the forums. :rofl:

The people that voted for Trump voted along standard party lines. But yeah, I agree that the DNC is responsible for this loss. Serves them right. Fuckers.
            This is exactly why trump won, and Kershaw you're not intellectually honest friend. There is no human fingerprint on climate. All you have is models, bad models with no predictive ability at all. There are renowned scientists that disagree with you, many scientists that admit they aren't certain why our planet has been warming for the pat 200 or more years. The 98% argument has been proven false.
            Thankfully there has been pushback and the broad public sees the issue for what it is. Your side crams this stuff along with Obamacare on the public when people just want a decent job and a home to buy.
            Trump winning is a natural reaction to the left prioritizing the wrong issues. And if trump does the same he'll be unelected too.
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              This is exactly why trump won, and Kershaw you're not intellectually honest friend. There is no human fingerprint on climate. All you have is models, bad models with no predictive ability at all. There are renowned scientists that disagree with you, many scientists that admit they aren't certain why our planet has been warming for the pat 200 or more years. The 98% argument has been proven false.
              Thankfully there has been pushback and the broad public sees the issue for what it is. Your side crams this stuff along with Obamacare on the public when people just want a decent job and a home to buy.
              Trump winning is a natural reaction to the left prioritizing the wrong issues. And if trump does the same he'll be unelected too.
              While climate change is not my first priority in choosing a leader. It is certainly something that should be considered. Denying it is an act of someone willing to ignore an overwhelming mountain of very credible evidence, while at the same time believing a rather small amount of very dubious evidence. Ever watch "Merchants of Doubt?"

Climate change (both warming and cooling) does happen naturally now mind you as well. But we are contributing to a warming trend that has exceeded that natural process.

Please cite your source on the debunking of the 97% figure. All the results I am coming up with show Santorum trying to say it was debunked and then giving incorrect supporting data on that claim.

Again, there are many things we need to fix first... but that there are still people out there who choose to disbelieve overwhelming data still surprises me.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Planet has been warming for the last 12k years, where many of us sit to type these very messages, was under a sheets of fucking ICE 6000 FEET thick or more a blink in grand scope of time ago.......

I guess it was all the campfires those prehistoric hunter gathers lit to fend of the wild life and cold got the ball rolling
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Planet has been warming for the last 12k years, where many of us sit to type these very messages, was under a sheets of fucking ICE 6000 FEET thick or more a blink in grand scope of time ago.......

I guess it was all the campfires those prehistoric hunter gathers lit to fend of the wild life and cold got the ball rolling
                  I just think it's arrogant of man to think they can change the world in such a way that nature is overruled. Every time man tries to tame beasts, it is met with some success and some tragedy. The world is just so much bigger and more powerful than us.

All that oil from the BP spill and the ocean is like, "that all you got?"

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I didnt say we dont have some impact on the "change" but I do think the impacts is WAY OVER STATED for the profit and power of a few. In general I agree with your statements, I am all for cleaning shit up some, but for the same reason a dog does not shit where it eats
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Same tired old denial argument. Glad you all are climate science experts, what would we do without you...
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                        Same tired old denial argument. Glad you all are climate science experts, what would we do without you...
                        Same old lemming nando. Thank God no one asks you for critical thinking skills.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Yeah, we know Trump supporters dont need it. But let me know if you want some help. ;)
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Science can't be "believed" or "denied" - those terms are typically applied to something called religion.

Science is about theory, and all scientific theories are supposed to be questioned. No scientific theory can be "settled", as that is not how science works.

"Global warming", "global cooling" and "climate change" are political ideologies pushed by the United Nations, globalists and others to further their goals. As the vast majority of scientific funding is politically derived, the scientific community has largely sold out in search of near unlimited funding, and the vast majority of "climate change evidence" is based on computer models which have been proven time and again to be ineptly coded at best, and outright fraudulent at worst.

You don't need to be a climate researcher to educate yourself on the subject and have a credible position. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              I guess a good place to start is to stop bull shitting around over there, which I hope Trump will do.

No, I'm not a fan the current regime in Syria, but I agree with Trump on cutting off support to the futile attempt of the rebellion. It's in the Syrian peoples best interest to stop the rebellion and let the Russian backed regime drive ISIS out.
                              I hope instead of throwing fuel in the fire like we were, Trump will stick to what he said and work with Russia and the Syrian government to create stability in the country again.
                              It's coming. Basically the US gonna stop supporting the rebels who then turn into Al Qaeda and ISIS fighters. A few years ago, the US gave for $500 million of training and weapons, and ended up with 5 trained dudes. All the money went to Al Qaeda / Al Nusra. ;-) You must remember the story about ISIS driving around with a large float of white Toyota HiLux trucks purchased by the US. The world world was laughing... ;-)

$500 million story

Rachel Maddow reports on the Senate testimony of Centcom commander, General Lloyd Austin, that the U.S. plan to train thousands of Syrian opposition soldiers has cost half a billion dollars and results in "4 or 5" trained people on the battlefield.

Trump to stop backing up terrorists like Obama did

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

really what would say if you were alive 12k years ago at the END of the last ice age and the ice was stopping its march south and over the next few k years melted off and then compared it to NOW..... would you still say its all the inhabitants fault that in the N hemisphere went from ICE PLANET to habitable

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X