Bosch injectors info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosch injectors info

Hey being that there was a debate going on about stock injectors only pushing out 13lb/hr or 14.5/hr but no actual proof I decided to find a source that we can all profit from. I'm not here to debate but instead just provide a piece of info

There's two web based sites to visit I want you to check out:

This is a site that will not only give you all your specs for all Bosch type injectors but even gives you an injector calculator,info on injectors(how they work) and they'll even clean then up for you! No more guessing guys!

And

New and Remanufactured Fuel injectors Wholesale Prices, Cleaning and Rebuilding Services Available, Selling to Automotive Repair Facilities and Individuals a full line of Remanufactured OEM Fuel injectors, Marine Fuel Injectors, Gas Fuel Injectors

This website helps figure out(for the most part) which injectors originally were installed as a stock unit or at least that's what I use it for.

The part number for the bosch injectors maybe be on the sides of them. 8 digit pn

Thanks and good luck !

you have to be careful too because injectors are frequently rated at 43.5 psi from the manufacturer (example, bosch) but utilised by car manufacturers differently. So you can have two similar cars running different fuel pressure, one car is rated lower than the other even though they use the same injector. The difference between cars isn't the injector flow rate as advertised by the car manufacturer, it's actually the fuel pressure.

Bmw alter this in m20's for example. 2L motors run 2.5 bar (36.75 psi) fuel reg, while 2.5L runs a 3.0 (44.1 psi). I suspect this is where the difference you were talking about has come from. That reduction in psi is enough to go from 149cc to 136cc, which is enough to go from 14.3lb/hr to under 13lb/hr.
    Just a little project im working on
    - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

Working...
    X