No announcement yet.

I'm speechless....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-BMW-3-S...JZEpIe&vxp=mtr - another over priced e30

Comment

I was super lucky with my car bought last June for 1200 bucks and its 4 door slicktop. I fell in love with the m42 on the drive home.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

^ have you driven the m20?

Comment

I'm speechless....

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
          ^ have you driven the m20?

Yes i have driven m20/m30/s52/m42 e30's. Only one i haven't driven is an 84 m10 or an m3. my 84 320i had a 100 horse gutless m20b20 so close enough to the m10. I just loved how peppy the twin cam 4 cyl was. So smooth. My slick top is probably my favorite car and has least amount of power. I gotta drive my m30 car more now that its rebuilt same with getting the turbo m20 car done so its subject to change. But for now its my favorite.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I have always been vocal that the prices of E30's are just too damn high.

I feel bad for young kids interested in cars who don't have lots of cash. Gonna get stuck with an E36, and those fuckers are all garbage.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
              Send me a PM with any questions :)
              PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                Yes i have driven m20/m30/s52/m42 e30's. Only one i haven't driven is an 84 m10 or an m3. my 84 320i had a 100 horse gutless m20b20 so close enough to the m10. I just loved how peppy the twin cam 4 cyl was. So smooth. My slick top is probably my favorite car and has least amount of power. I gotta drive my m30 car more now that its rebuilt same with getting the turbo m20 car done so its subject to change. But for now its my favorite.
                Which would you rather have, 318is or 325is?

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                  I have always been vocal that the prices of E30's are just too damn high.

I feel bad for young kids interested in cars who don't have lots of cash. Gonna get stuck with an E36, and those fuckers are all garbage.
                  YES and YES

Comment

I'm speechless....

Which would you rather have, 318is or 325is?

If i was going to buy one off show room floor is stock form. I'd honestly say i'd go with the 318is. Oddly enough though My 1989 is a 325is and my 1991 is just a straight base model 4 door 318i, but that's because at the time my 89 was purchased i was after 325is to build my collection of the various models and my 318 just kinda fell my lap wasn't looking to buy it at all really it just sat on CL so long i kinda said fuck it cause i knew from the add it was a great deal and no one would buy it. I think it might of been because the seller was picky who it went to also. 2 owner car and the 1st owner was the united states military.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

^good to know!

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6110344052.html - been looking at this one on CL for a couple weeks. $8800 still seems so high though with broken ODO, dent in valance, cracked dash w/ cover, and cloth interior

Comment

^good to know!

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/6110344052.html - been looking at this one on CL for a couple weeks. $8800 still seems so high though with broken ODO, dent in valance, cracked dash w/ cover, and cloth interior

Shit id at least make an offer on that. See if he'd take 6500-7000 they are only going up sadly.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

^
                          Would snatch it up for $6500 no question....how you feel about sterling silver?

Comment

^
                            Sterling is fantastic IMHO.

Definitely ask about the price. It works on me sometimes if the buyer is polite and friendly. Worst thing the guy could say is no, and that isn't even that bad.
                            My previous build (currently E30-less)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                              Craigslist is the worst place now and days to buy e30s. I've honestly found the best deals on FaceBook.
                              Totally agree. I'm apart of a "PA BMW Classifieds" facebook group, and that seams to have the best deals on parts and complete cars. Craigslist is pretty beat at this point..

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

I'm speechless....

^

Its neat color. But don't let my opinion decide what you buy cause your gonna drive it not me. Get what you feel best suits your wants and desires. How ever if i was looking for a 318is that would be a serious contender.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X