X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleaned head and pistons!

Sent from my GS4 Active
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Traced a parasitic amperage draw on my car all day. Narrowed it down to the gauge cluster. Fuse 21 circuit, SI board?
      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

What did you do to your E30 today?

I used it to haul a bunch of crap from our old house to our new house.

Who needs trucks :p

Comment

New belts, seamfoamed the engine, and put in rebuilt fuel injectors
          '91 Laguna vert
          '89 Bronzit 325i
          '87 Royal Blau 325 Four door

Comment

Filled the M62b44 with new oil... :D
            https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Unsoldered the inspection bulb on SI board thinking it would stop my parasitic draw. It didn't so I pulled the whole light board. Still nothing. So I soldered the bulb back in and accepted my fate that I need to buy a refurbished SI board.

Comment

I bought seats for it yesterday.

Comment

I got it inspected today. It passed.

Comment

Replaced door handle and door handle trim a week ago. Changed the oil, oil filter and fuel filter. Cleaned oyt some sort of vacuum flange with carb cleaner. Cars running a lot better now :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerthusiast View Post
                      Parts patiently waiting to be installed on the IS. (Rotas may be track wheels. Not sure yet)
                      Wow! I would not have that much patience! Parts are usually on my IS before the rumbling of the UPS truck fades away...

I went for a nice long drive up in the mountains near my house to find zen... It's somewhere between 4 and 6.5k revs... Mission accomplished, I love driving in the dark when nobody else is around.
                      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                      Originally posted by roguetoaster
                      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Replaced 1 of my camber plates, spherical bearings. Thanks to Einstein57, I now know how to do this job, without removing my whole assembly.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Stared, felt her and thought of all the things she needs!
                          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

finally installed my garagistic odometer gears hoping to fix my trip meter.

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
                            function>form

Comment

drove it ! and replaced a burned out return signal bulb ! LOL
                              it's just a ETA !

Comment

I finally found the last electrical gremlin in my car. When I bought the car from the PO, the fuse 10 would blow if I used the power windows too long. Power window circuit is fuse 17. And the windows would work with fuse 17 removed. So I figured the PO tapped into fuse 10 circuit to power the windows. I was in this frame of mind because when I bought the car the fuel pump relay was bad and instead of replacing it he just put a jumper wire in the fuse box. This is just one example. Any way I searched for where they tapped in and couldn't find it. Followed the wiring diagram and everything looked fine. I noticed a red/black wire with connector disconnected near the C302. While I was trying to figure out where it went I noticed the white/black wire and the green/blue wire didn't line up. I check continuity from the fuse box, fuse 17 circuit on the plug it was connected to and I had really high resistance. I checked the plug that the white/black wire was inline with and perfect continuity. I plugged it into it's correct spot and that fixed it. PO must have unplugged it at one point and plugged it into the first spot that fit. Now my windows are on the correct circuit with a 30a fuse and the 7.5a fuse on fuse 10 circuit isn't blowing every time I use my windows. Now I need to find out what the red/black wire connector is supposed to connect to.

Comment

Working...
                                X