• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cops
    Accident/Property Damage
    Accident/Personal Injury
    Parking lot owner
    Idiots, Douches, etc

That is the order in which things will go bad.

I would cancel the event. Listen to your gut.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
    And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

wouldn't the liability if there was an issue be on the lot owner if they have an agreement and in writing that he is allowing this type of event on his property? I don't know but i highly doubt they would come after some dumbass kids when there is a business owner allowing this to take place and profiting from it.
      My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
        wouldn't the liability if there was an issue be on the lot owner if they have an agreement and in writing that he is allowing this type of event on his property? I don't know but i highly doubt they would come after some dumbass kids when there is a business owner allowing this to take place and profiting from it.

the business owner might have deeper pockets, but it does not make the event 'organizers' any less liable if something goes on.

dollars-to-doughnuts if something happened the 'organizers' would be named defendants in any action that arose out of this.

/dictated but not read.

Comment

ok first venue got cancelled. fortunately have back ups.

i just picked up spare wheels/tires so im set and i know ill4noreason is set to slide.

this is happening, if you are cool with the circumstances, then come on out, if not, then have fun at home.

REMINDER: it will be hot, make sure your car can handle not getting a lot of airflow over the radiator. ima wire up a aux fan.

Comment

I kinda forgot I have my birthday tomorrow... I'm stuck at families all weekend :( someone take pix/vid. I wanna see how this goes.

Comment

Devon! Keep me posted! is this a sat sun thing or just sat now? Please text me back when you get a minute
              I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
              2875-C Towerview Road
              Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

soooo im a beginner
                im not going to get clowned if i come and just spin out riight. i gotta learn somewhere

and the feds in my area i think are on to me. theyve been posted up at the spots ive left tire marks at like 2am when i pull in empty lots.
                MUHAHAhaha!
                m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
                build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                  soooo im a beginner
                  im not going to get clowned if i come and just spin out riight. i gotta learn somewhere

and the feds in my area i think are on to me. theyve been posted up at the spots ive left tire marks at like 2am when i pull in empty lots.
                  MUHAHAhaha!
                  i am too. lol. yeah theres a lot by my house i frequent after work or on the way or whenever its empty lol
                  yeah man, gotta bounce around, drive it like you stole it bro!

as for the event, looks like its cancelled. my friend got a little concerned about the permission part of things, so he went to the local PD station, asked about it and was told he'd need a permit(after getting some discerning looks lol). needless to say, couldn't get a permit so....POST-PONED till we figure it out.

BUT! this is something we are gonna make happen, but as mentioned, hard to just "throw" it together and hope for the best.

Comment

it's 4 times the price but still drifting

Comment

^ do it!
                      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                      2875-C Towerview Road
                      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Working...
                      X