X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
    Originally posted by IL DUCE
    MITCH fucking HEDBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"my friend asked me if i wanted a frozen bananna, i didnt want one, but i wanted a regular bananna later, so i said yes..."
    "I have determined that a duck's opinion of me is based solely on whether or not I have bread. The only reason ducks do not get bread themselves is because they do not posess the ability to buy a loaf. If I worked in a store, and a duck came in and took a loaf of bread off of the shelf, I would let him go."

And you guys can all just go to hell, because THIS is one of the funniest men alive. Those who know who he is, don't need me to tell you his name.

yeah izzard takes making fun of gay people to a new extreme.
    sigpic

Comment

why in gods name would you ever drink nyquill to get fucked up

just so u know there are many secondary ingredients in nyquill that are really bad for your system if too much is consumed.

have you ever herd of robotripping? same concept
      chug a bottle or 2 of robitussin and you will be FUCKED up. as in trippin your balls off.

but you know why no one really robotrips much? because all those secondary ingredients kick your ass. they are bad for you system, they will make u puke up a storm and feel like dogshit for a day or so. there is only 1 active ingredient in robitussin that makes you trip (DXM i belive), which only takes up a smallll portion of the bottle. so most of what your drinking is crap your body doesnt want.

nyquil is the SHIT for makin ya pass out and feel better when your sick, but dont use that shit to give you a buzz.

just a heads up if u didnt know.
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

thanks for being logical Drew, but I was mostly joking.

I am still trying to eliminate this running nose / sneezing / etc etc because it's fucking cold. It snowed the first and second day of my SPRING BREAK!. Fucking a. So I was just drinking it to get to sleep, and thank god when I wake up my nose has stopped running. I just noticed before I passed out I was tripping a little bit.

But three spring breaks ago, this guy did robotrip and was FUCKED and told people where we were (gulf shores) which also was pretty dry sadly, so by the end of the week the cough medicine aisle was empty at the store. :shock:

Comment

hedberg!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the same note as the nyquill one big chug and then slam 3 waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles beers like natty light, boy I tell you what that will get a dream started in 10min. flat. You'll be out, for hours in a haze. When you get done with that do the Robo.
          Thats when you chug a Robo bottle that will seriously f* with you.

knowledge gained from being a Arch. student my freshman yr. , after staying up all night on ritilan nothing reverses the effects faster. Perhaps this is alos the reason I only lasted one yr. in Arch. school.
          E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
            And you guys can all just go to hell, because THIS is one of the funniest men alive. Those who know who he is, don't need me to tell you his name.

yeah izzard takes making fun of gay people to a new extreme.
            Well, he's not gay though. He's a transvestite. He's married to a woman.

Comment

Isecond the mitch guy sucking at life. He came to town and I got free tix so I went. He basically mumbled into a mike with his hair over his face like some eddy vedder wannabe.
              Im now E30less.
              sigpic

Comment

Pablo Francisco > all of the above.
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
                  Ever heard of Carlos Mencia?

His bit about people who live in trailer parks in Tornado Alley is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
                    Ever heard of Carlos Mencia?

His bit about people who live in trailer parks in Tornado Alley is priceless.
                    Carlos and Pablo are both so damn funny. Love them.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                      Is Pablo the guy who does that fucking hilarious voice mocking his girlfriend, and making fun of all her nagging and shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                        Is Pablo the guy who does that fucking hilarious voice mocking his girlfriend, and making fun of all her nagging and shit?
                        Yeah, and he does the voice of the guy that announces movies and stuff like that. And the techno club, hahaha.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

yeah well sadly I went through abuse of cold medicine for two years.
                          P.S.

Comment

Information about DXM (Dextromethorphan) including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.

Comment

hedberg is dead.

long live murphy and dave

Comment

Working...
                              X