Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Internet game that i'm hooked on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool stuff. I will have to continue later. Back to work :(

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I got to day 50 or so then had to go to bed last night, it gets very boring but you diffenetly have to play the game to win each level.

To start of make sure you buy alllll the gunman and gun clips you can. Dont even worry about the wall or crafsmen untill later on. If you do it right they wont even reach the wall.

Comment

omfg... day 40.... and this is insane. 483 round clip, sniper rifle, biggest wall, biggest fort (1000 hit points), 201 gunmen, 15 craftsmen, 58 silo workers.

good god.
        173rd ABN

Comment

lost at 48, too many tanks, hit the side of the flash by accident when i went to reload, screen scrolled down and pwned me :oops:

Gets boring... but i was never able to walk away and let it win on its own.

Comment

I can NOT stop!

Comment

god, so addicting... i died after level 56, too tooo tooooo many tanks... computer started to lag because of it... haha

Comment

damn this game...i am getting nothing done at work..but i do have a small croud cheering me on...LOL, i got to day 54, with 460gunmen, 65craftsmen, 55siloworkers. and 150ammo... but i couldnt go any further b/c my finger is about to fall off from rapidy killing my mouse...LOL
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

ive been playing it on and off, keeping the window open

day 67, 450 rounds, 600 gunmen, 70 craftsmen, 60 silo workers.

theres a ridiculous amount of tanks and lag.

Comment

Originally posted by niq_nak
                    theres a ridiculous amount of tanks and lag.

Seriously, I started playing this today..... I'm taking a break and going outside for a LONG while.... find something to do with my life.

Day 53, 50 gunmen, 75 craftsmen, 100 silo workers, 450 clip, full wall, full foritfied and sniper rifle.

Omg I'll keep this up later.
                    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X